Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we all lost the thread especially when some posts were removed.

Unfortunately as more time passes it will become harder for them to feel able to return so could I ask on behalf of us all to reconsider and join us again.
All I have seen are the exchanges still on this thread today, as I only read the full thread this afternoon. So I don’t know what went on at the time if stuff has been removed. Before they stopped posting did shoppers and Evie say they were leaving the Forum? I hope not. Maybe they are just taking time out?

You’re not alone, I haven’t a clue what’s happened 😟
I hadn't a clue that something had happened in the first place. It's hard when posts are removed...

You're not. In answer to your questions I don't know & don't think so but many dip in & out so it's hard to tell. I'm just really sad that Evie & Shopps have disappeared :cry:
I don't think Shopps would disappear. She had the hump once for a short time & then came back (note i mentioned this thf (!) at the time, so not bitching.)
Evie is more sensitive. Was she involved in a disagreement with someone that may have been about DF? Can't remember fully, but some posts were so pass ag...(yawn.) She may be upset, which is a shame, as she seems nice.

I do hope whatever went on when some of us weren’t around isn’t too upsetting for some forum members. Hopefully those whoever they are who were involved and aren’t now posting, are just taking a short break and will be soon enjoying being back with friends.

Nobody has missed anything, the posts that were removed didn't explain anything. I contacted both Shopperholic and Evie, neither wanted to provide details of the issues so there was little I could do other than tell them they do not need to leave and they are welcome here. Just need to hope they just take a break and come back.

Nobody has missed anything, the posts that were removed didn't explain anything. I contacted both Shopperholic and Evie, neither wanted to provide details of the issues so there was little I could do other than tell them they do not need to leave and they are welcome here. Just need to hope they just take a break and come back.
Thank you Sazza for everything you have done to help.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that both ladies will return when the time is right for them.

Fingers crossed that Shoppy and Evie are posting again soon.

At any time, though, we all may feel the need to take a break from posting and reading.

I hope all the posters here know they are welcome and we will look forward to exchanging views, laughs and support as needed.
That's nice.

Can you share the circumstances in which a mod would contact a forumite?
Don't know the rules here? Is it something that happens if a forumite complains or something?

Latest posts

Back