Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some nutter has left shocking comments on her latest Instagram post. I sincerely hope it’s removed for all concerned. This is what worries me about people who insist on over sharing and Debbie is one who falls into that category. She should be careful since she’s even told everyone, including this nutter, where she lives.
Does anyone have nutters comment? Please always link , on behalf of non nutters who stay away from nutter filled SM. Thanks so much to all the clever clogs' who keep us in the loop by linking. Long live the link!

Aw yes T, so so sad and still a glittering full career that lied ahead of her cruelly snatched away. I like Damien Lewis too, he’s very humble and kind, as people with real talent always are.

I know for a fact I’d dislike Debbie Flint in person too, her true self comes out on screen and from what I’ve seen and heard about her on Social Media, I certainly don’t like.
Does anyone have a link to this? The ST keeps trying to make me pay for content. The Guardian is free.

The post I referred to wasn’t the one screen shotted. It was relating to what was her latest Instagram posting as of yesterday. It was sexual in nature and dreadful but looks as if it’s been removed, rightly. I’m not on Instagram so only see the public postings but could see it yesterday. I hope this explains my post.
I was a bit confused (see my post) after reading upthread. Seems now that, as suspected you had seen a second post. Shame it's removed as we can't have a link. Thanks for clarifying.

I am glad Debbie volunteered. Not so glad if, jabs have been done, she has stopped.
She is undoubtedly the most marmite of Q presenters.
Of course if you post on SM you have to take the rough with the smooth. It isn't like a FB group which you can close, and gatekeep... but there are some nasty behaviours you hear of where the person in question effectively sets their "stans" to persecute anyone with a different p.o.v.

I am glad Debbie volunteered. Not so glad if, jabs have been done, she has stopped.
She is undoubtedly the most marmite of Q presenters.
Of course if you post on SM you have to take the rough with the smooth. It isn't like a FB group which you can close, and gatekeep... but there are some nasty behaviours you hear of where the person in question effectively sets their "stans" to persecute anyone with a different p.o.v.
Wow! How does one set the Stans? Is there a Stan Settings button?

I have just had a look at Flinty ‘s Instagram. Someone has told her exactly what they think of her. Have a look before it is removed. To be found in comments under her photo with Ultrasun in the background.
Not on Instagram

Wow! How does one set the Stans? Is there a Stan Settings button?
You innocent, you! Anyone with a social media following can do it, no problem. Sometimes the Stans get set off without being specifically motivated. All they need to know is the name of an account that has communicated in what they believe is a negative way (doesn't have to be true), and they will steam in. Taylor Swift was at the receiving end of this during her run-in with Kanye West. I think it may have been Kim's (Kanye's wife) Stans rather than Kanye's in this case.

I am a member of a neighbour digest thing and get emails about posts from my area. Usually people looking who owns a cat that turns up at their door, people with lost cats, selling bits and pieces and complaints about dog mess.

So this morning a woman posted she had been walking her dog in Ormeau Park and two men and a woman approached her. They started asking if she was going to get the vaccine and when she said yes started on with the all the crap the anti vaxxers believe she felt threatened by them.

I am a member of a neighbour digest thing and get emails about posts from my area. Usually people looking who owns a cat that turns up at their door, people with lost cats, selling bits and pieces and complaints about dog mess.

So this morning a woman posted she had been walking her dog in Ormeau Park and two men and a woman approached her. They started asking if she was going to get the vaccine and when she said yes started on with the all the crap the anti vaxxers believe she felt threatened by them.
Ooh I hope someone tries that with me.

Pre Covid my village regularly had religious callers and I would really enjoy arguing the toss and quoting The Bible back to them (the only benefit of going to a church affiliated school and Sunday school).

In the end they avoided my house, I miss a good discussion.

Ooh I hope someone tries that with me.

Pre Covid my village regularly had religious callers and I would really enjoy arguing the toss and quoting The Bible back to them (the only benefit of going to a church affiliated school and Sunday school).

In the end they avoided my house, I miss a good discussion.
All people avoid our house once they have had a face to face with Mr CC. Just so rude lol. Last week he told the alleged BT caller to "eff off you scammer". :oops:

CC

I once had the Mormons come to my door, now usually we spot the callers from whatever religious thing coming and don't answer the door. It's like the neighbour grapevine. Anyway I answered the door to three men and one said, "I am here on behalf of Jesus Christ!" I told him if Jesus wanted me tell him to come himself. His face as I shut the door.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a dull lockdown day my friend got a call trying to sell her something or other. She was bored anyway, so played along with it, extremely politely, for as long as the caller wanted, nearly half an hour. Eventually the caller ended the conversation. A few seconds later the phone rang again - same caller effing and blinding for wasting her time! Friend played along extremely politely again and hasn't heard since. But it kept her amused free of charge for a dull half hour.

When I first married Mr V and moved here his next door neighbour was a divorced Mum with teenage sons. She worked in a care home but she was also a devout Jehovahs Witness. She attended the nearby Kingdom Hall and would have fellow worshippers visit her and they`d go out door knocking. She was a nice enough woman but if I ever came across her either in the garden or coming and going from the house etc she`d always manage to try to bring religion into the conversation.
She was the first tenant in the house, prior to that an elderly lady had lived and died there and her son put the house in the hands of a letting agent. I heard the long tale of how her husband had left her because he couldn`t accept her devotion to Jehovah and how she`d been guided to a wonderful man from the Hall but they wouldn`t live together until they were married. Her sons wouldn`t follow her religion and one of them went off to live with his Dad and the other was in and out of trouble until he got sent to young offenders institution.
She remarried and moved out and as much as she was a pain with her constant banging on about how the World was going down the pan and only Jehovah would save us, she was ok as a neighbour.
One of my cousins converted to being a Mormon many years ago. His wife converted first and then he followed. He gave up his job as a betting shop Manager because they don`t agree with any form of gambling. He wouldn`t visit his parents who at that time lived in and ran a pub. He wouldn`t let my Aunt and Uncle buy his young children Christmas presents or birthday presents. He wouldn`t even drink tea or coffee any more because they`re considered stimulants.
In the end he became totally estranged from his parents and his brother and sister and to this day, more than 40 years later and long after his parents passed away, he is still estranged from his siblings. His children will be adults now and probably have kids of their own, maybe even grandkids, nobody knows and its like he was sucked into a vortex and never to be seen or heard from again.

When I first married Mr V and moved here his next door neighbour was a divorced Mum with teenage sons. She worked in a care home but she was also a devout Jehovahs Witness. She attended the nearby Kingdom Hall and would have fellow worshippers visit her and they`d go out door knocking. She was a nice enough woman but if I ever came across her either in the garden or coming and going from the house etc she`d always manage to try to bring religion into the conversation.
She was the first tenant in the house, prior to that an elderly lady had lived and died there and her son put the house in the hands of a letting agent. I heard the long tale of how her husband had left her because he couldn`t accept her devotion to Jehovah and how she`d been guided to a wonderful man from the Hall but they wouldn`t live together until they were married. Her sons wouldn`t follow her religion and one of them went off to live with his Dad and the other was in and out of trouble until he got sent to young offenders institution.
She remarried and moved out and as much as she was a pain with her constant banging on about how the World was going down the pan and only Jehovah would save us, she was ok as a neighbour.
One of my cousins converted to being a Mormon many years ago. His wife converted first and then he followed. He gave up his job as a betting shop Manager because they don`t agree with any form of gambling. He wouldn`t visit his parents who at that time lived in and ran a pub. He wouldn`t let my Aunt and Uncle buy his young children Christmas presents or birthday presents. He wouldn`t even drink tea or coffee any more because they`re considered stimulants.
In the end he became totally estranged from his parents and his brother and sister and to this day, more than 40 years later and long after his parents passed away, he is still estranged from his siblings. His children will be adults now and probably have kids of their own, maybe even grandkids, nobody knows and its like he was sucked into a vortex and never to be seen or heard from again.
Why follow a religion that's devoid of any joy or pleasure?

Why follow a religion that's devoid of any joy or pleasure?
I wonder, though, if it is only the over-zealous that do that. I thought it was JWs who don't celebrate birthdays and Christmas.
I watch a couple of Mormon family channels on YouTube and they definitely celebrate Christmas, and Easter.

I wonder, though, if it is only the over-zealous that do that. I thought it was JWs who don't celebrate birthdays and Christmas.
I watch a couple of Mormon family channels on YouTube and they definitely celebrate Christmas, and Easter.
Maybe they celebrate it as a religious thing but I know for sure my Aunt was barred from giving presents. It`s ironic because my cousin was brought up in a pub, he smoked and when old enough he drank and he worked in a betting shop but it all changed when he converted.

All people avoid our house once they have had a face to face with Mr CC. Just so rude lol. Last week he told the alleged BT caller to "eff off you scammer". :oops:

CC

Mr Shopps is the opposite, he’s so laid back and will chat to anyone, even Jehovah Witnesses make an excuse, like they think they’ve left the oven on, to leave. 😂

Latest posts

Back