Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The father in law had his second AZ one last week and was rough for a couple of days, I think I’ve mentioned before that I was floored for four/five days after my first AZ one, the husband was rough for a couple of days, so I’m dreading my second on the 10th of June, the husbands the 15th, we’re still having it though because sometimes it’s about protecting others as well as yourself and loved ones. I’ve got to say it doesn’t really bother me vaccine passports, because there are a shed load of jabs you need to go abroad now anyway, some countries you can’t enter unless you’ve have them, their country, their rules, so the COVID jab is no different. They should stop complaining and be grateful they’re in a country were they can get vaccinated. Here’s a list of vaccines needed for some countries..........https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/travel-vaccinations/

My friend had the Astra Zeneca jab and was pretty rough for a few days. She had her second one three weeks ago, because she’s in the “at risk” category, and had absolutely no reaction at all.

Hopefully, you won’t get a reaction from your second jab either, shopperholic.

Mr V had his second jab yesterday but I`m still waiting to be called for mine. He has a sore arm and says he feels more tired than usual but other than that, he seems fine. We both had the pfizer jab and I had no side effects with my first jab so I`m hoping it will be the same when I get my second jab. Fingers crossed.

My parents both had AZ vaccine, neither had any reaction to first apart from tender arm, dad had his second last weekend and was fine, mum had hers yesterday and so far has been fine. My sister, BiL and I all had our first AZ one over the last month and all three of us felt rough for a few days after having it with, chills, temp, aches and pains etc....

From what the centre told me, nobody knows how anyone will react to any of them. As I said before, I was bad after my first AZ, nothing at all after the second done by a bear of a man who made me tremble inwardly thinking he was going to jab my poor arm. But I didn't even know he'd done it till he put the syringe down. :)

My parents both had AZ vaccine, neither had any reaction to first apart from tender arm, dad had his second last weekend and was fine, mum had hers yesterday and so far has been fine. My sister, BiL and I all had our first AZ one over the last month and all three of us felt rough for a few days after having it with, chills, temp, aches and pains etc....

Yeah Sazza I was the same, throws you off a bit doesn’t it. Fingers crossed you’ll all be ok with your second 🙏❤️xx

My friend had the Astra Zeneca jab and was pretty rough for a few days. She had her second one three weeks ago, because she’s in the “at risk” category, and had absolutely no reaction at all.

Hopefully, you won’t get a reaction from your second jab either, shopperholic.

Thanks Toril, suppose in the grand scheme of things it has to be done eh. Thanks again that’s very kind 🙏❤️ xx

The father in law had his second AZ one last week and was rough for a couple of days, I think I’ve mentioned before that I was floored for four/five days after my first AZ one, the husband was rough for a couple of days, so I’m dreading my second on the 10th of June, the husbands the 15th, we’re still having it though because sometimes it’s about protecting others as well as yourself and loved ones. I’ve got to say it doesn’t really bother me vaccine passports, because there are a shed load of jabs you need to go abroad now anyway, some countries you can’t enter unless you’ve have them, their country, their rules, so the COVID jab is no different. They should stop complaining and be grateful they’re in a country were they can get vaccinated. Here’s a list of vaccines needed for some countries..........https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/travel-vaccinations/
Totally agree. Brazil would be so grateful for our vaccine rollout and not complain about everything. India can be added to that too. We don’t realise how lucky we are and able to have the luxury of accepting or rejecting a vaccine.

Totally agree. Brazil would be so grateful for our vaccine rollout and not complain about everything. India can be added to that too. We don’t realise how lucky we are and able to have the luxury of accepting or rejecting a vaccine.

Yeah it’s a tragedy what’s going on in those countries, heartbreaking. That’s why I was gob smacked over the march in London yesterday, assaulting the Police, not wearing a mask, so all those people basically creating a third wave moaning about not having freedom, while having the freedom to march. Unbelievable!

Yeah it’s a tragedy what’s going on in those countries, heartbreaking. That’s why I was gob smacked over the march in London yesterday, assaulting the Police, not wearing a mask, so all those people basically creating a third wave moaning about not having freedom, while having the freedom to march. Unbelievable!
I think a sense of irony has passed them by, sadly.
I am beyond glad we and other countries are sending practical aid to India. What concerns me is how many other countries are in as bad a situation, or worse... but there isn't a system that can report in how bad things are in a lot of developing countries.

Two family members are officers in the Met and they thought it was inevitable that they would get Covid through the abuse they’ve received at the various protests. They did and although only 30 and fit as fleas were so ill with it, they were worried they’d end up in hospital.

Two family members are officers in the Met and they thought it was inevitable that they would get Covid through the abuse they’ve received at the various protests. They did and although only 30 and fit as fleas were so ill with it, they were worried they’d end up in hospital.
There were some shocking pictures of protesters getting hands on with police officers at "peaceful" demonstrations.
The majority no doubt are peaceful, if misguided imo. It is always a minority who want to be violent, and I suspect the demo was just the excuse they were looking for.

What I have noticed from the Indian footage, the people at the hospitals begging for help look sort of middle class. What about the untouchables yes they do still exist. Those are really poor are they just being ignored?

What I have noticed from the Indian footage, the people at the hospitals begging for help look sort of middle class. What about the untouchables yes they do still exist. Those are really poor are they just being ignored?
They probably are. A lot of the Dalit caste are hidden in remote villages, or shooed of the streets when important people are about.

The gap between rich & poor in India is one of the most extreme in the world. The rich are ever expanding & the mega rich getting richer. Both these groups live in sterile gated communities in the big cities - mostly Mumbai - also Bangalore & some in Delhi.

India has Nuclear missiles & a space programme. Lesser known, it is also an extremely corrupt country (racketeering is widespread & diverse) & obviously a patriarchy. I don't believe we should be giving aid to any country with nukes!!
The UK's reasons for Indian aid are bound to be political - all day long.

I predicted she would go back as soon as it was raised here. Once she became aware of what was being said she knew she had to keep volunteering. I just hope the she does this in a quiet, modest manner and stops announcing it and all the publicity seeking.

I predicted she would go back as soon as it was raised here. Once she became aware of what was being said she knew she had to keep volunteering. I just hope the she does this in a quiet, modest manner and stops announcing it and all the publicity seeking.
I doubt very much she is volunteering because of what is written about on here! Maybe, just maybe, she enjoys volunteering and is proud to do so. Also, putting it out on social media keeps the message going about taking the vaccine.

Latest posts

Back