Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I doubt very much she is volunteering because of what is written about on here! Maybe, just maybe, she enjoys volunteering and is proud to do so. Also, putting it out on social media keeps the message going about taking the vaccine.
Reminding people to volunteer, to go get their jab, yes...but less about Debbie is my plea.

O
Debbie Nightingale ...

Florence was not a great nurse if you check the history. As a daughter of a nurse Fibby Flinty is no nurse.

I am a Mathematician with Statistics as my best subject. Florence was a far better Statistician than ever she was a nurse. Because she was such a good record keeper it highlighted the huge number of deaths in her care.

Flinty is an Accountant so can probably massage and manipulate numbers well. I can remember more than once how she has counted the number of items in a collection and how she works out the "average" (ie arithmetic mean or "x bar", there are three common averages used in Stats) and find her "sums" interesting to say the least.

4 Christmas torches will suffice

Dear LATI

Firstly do you know how long I didn't have a clue who LATI was? It has taken me almost as long to use it. Can now cross that off my To Do list. Yipeee.

Can I position these lights? Please? Pretty pretty please? 😉

Dear LATI

Firstly do you know how long I didn't have a clue who LATI was? It has taken me almost as long to use it. Can now cross that off my To Do list. Yipeee.

It depends where you are going to position them😇🤐😇

The for/against FN‘s abilities have changed over the years. When I was at school she was the saint of nursing but about 20 yeas ago it was said she caused more deaths than she saved. Now the jury is out but the one thing they all agree on is that her data collection and use of coxcomb pie chart was innovative- just imagine what she would have done with Microsoft

Still called the big Covid pop up hospitals after her!

It depends where you are going to position them😇🤐😇

The for/against FN‘s abilities have changed over the years. When I was at school she was the saint of nursing but about 20 yeas ago it was said she caused more deaths than she saved. Now the jury is out but the one thing they all agree on is that her data collection and use of coxcomb pie chart was innovative- just imagine what she would have done with Microsoft

Still called the big Covid pop up hospitals after her!

FN. My Mother claims her as a nurse I claim her as a Statistician. There were others around the time who didn't get half the credit, for example Mary Seacole.

We all remember "Florence" and we should give credit to every nurse and the great ones especially. I wasn't being negative or nasty just "Florence" is a bit of a friendly affectionate name between my Mother and myself. With "Florence on duty now" if one or other of us being super attentive, caring, fussing or something.

Anybody know if jabs army and her crew,have appeared at the vaccination centre after their second vaccinations.
Or still in their smug bolt 🕳 holes,feeling satisfied with themselves.

O

Florence was not a great nurse if you check the history. As a daughter of a nurse Fibby Flinty is no nurse.

I am a Mathematician with Statistics as my best subject. Florence was a far better Statistician than ever she was a nurse. Because she was such a good record keeper it highlighted the huge number of deaths in her care.

Flinty is an Accountant so can probably massage and manipulate numbers well. I can remember more than once how she has counted the number of items in a collection and how she works out the "average" (ie arithmetic mean or "x bar", there are three common averages used in Stats) and find her "sums" interesting to say the least.

Dear LATI

What is LATI?

Anybody know if jabs army and her crew,have appeared at the vaccination centre after their second vaccinations.
Or still in their smug bolt 🕳 holes,feeling satisfied with themselves.
Answers in the post, please.

Where are shopperholic and Evie? I miss them and their candid views. Were they the only ones to disappear after a free-for-all on another thread which I missed? (Story of my life, that).

Where are shopperholic and Evie? I miss them and their candid views. Were they the only ones to disappear after a free-for-all on another thread which I missed? (Story of my life, that).
I’ve been busy helping my hubby with business, so been very intermittent on here and not in the loop.
So think I have missed what’s happened, hope there’s not been upset.
Sorry could someone please enlighten me.

I cannot see any posts from either of them since the end of April 🥺

Going off topic a bit has anyone seen Book of Mormon? It’s very rude and inappropriate, and definitely not for the easily offended, but very funny.
i am just catching up with most of this morning thread as I seem to have missed out everything except the vaccination side effects bit!

Anyway, yes I saw it and thought it was great. Although it took the mick, it wasnt overtly nasty imho, but then I think one of the writers was brought up as a Mormon so probably wanted to be funny and cutting but not offensive.

I hope shoppers and Evie are just taking a break and havent gone for good. 😕

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back