Debbie Flint without make up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
She looks good. I always think she looks very dated but she looks years younger without the slap.

Fair play to her for going bare faced.

Fair play to her! I notice that Catherine didnt venture there in the earlier show!

not impressed with poor amica's make up it so dark...in fact no-one is looking that fab including tracey a bit grey looking maybe its my new tv

I like her better with make up but Iv always thought she was foxy, fantastic figure, shame about the wagging finger.

Yes her skin is fabulous. I think a lot of women over say 40 or 45 should lay off too much eyeshadow as I reckon it casts shadows and can look quite tired and ageing. The old trick of a swipe of subtle blush in the socket and some soft liner and non clumpy mascara looks fresher IMO.

i agree bauble sometimes less is more you can end up looking like a pantomime dame if your not carefull lol

Yes her skin is fabulous. I think a lot of women over say 40 or 45 should lay off too much eyeshadow as I reckon it casts shadows and can look quite tired and ageing. The old trick of a swipe of subtle blush in the socket and some soft liner and non clumpy mascara looks fresher IMO.

That's what I do. I use Lili Lolo's mineral blush from Amazon, great & much quicker too :wink:

to be fair, I have seen Catherine huntley do that show without make up too!

i agree. Debbie wears very dark lipstick which ages her.

Debbie looks so much younger makeup free, and her ybf makeup now is lovely applied much lighter than her usual on air look.

i agree. Debbie wears very dark lipstick which ages her.

Yes dark plummy pinky lippy is old fashioned looking on someone older, that mid tone pink brown colour is more flattering if someone doesnt like any kind of nude. Oooh I have learnt a lot thanks to Qs makeup guests!

Latest posts

Back