Debbie Flint's shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The minute I saw the shoes (5 minutes ago), I knew someone would post on here! Don't know what to say, they are ....... different.

Were those the pink ones? I actually loved them, not so much the Michelle Hope funeral outfit. The model dancing in it with her mohawk fascinator looked like she was doing the grave-side inheritance boogie.

Ah, Goody and her hats/fascinators. Accessories that outshine the clothes. It's not hard with Michelle Hope.

Can never understand why they put all that stuff on Goody, huge wide brimmed hats and elbow length gloves etc. Is it a reflection of the circa 1978 Michele Hope 'fashion' I wonder. I bet she feels a right Wally. :blush:

I hope Minnie Mouse didn't mind Debbie borrowing them, they were obviously not hers as there was an inch to spare at the back of the heels. I did think she looked lovely in the dress though.

I hope Minnie Mouse didn't mind Debbie borrowing them, they were obviously not hers as there was an inch to spare at the back of the heels. I did think she looked lovely in the dress though.

Im glad that I am not the only one who notices these things.

Just look in any magazine or newspaper at the feet of these `celebraties`, and whether or not its the camera angle, but they`re high heel shoes ALWAYS have a gaping space at the heel. Is is because the feet are pushed forward, or simply because they are too big ?

Dont get me started on the weird toes of these celebs when they wear open sandals, some are really ugh ugh ugh ! and should never be on display. (sorry, its just a "thing" of mine - like seeing any man in bare open toed footwear, I cringe)

For anyone in the NW - have you seen the height of the heels the weather girls wear on North West Tonight??? They would give Debbie a run for her money. I couldn't even stand up in them

OMG! I only saw these when she was sitting down and thought they might be a Birkenstock clog!!

Can't see the point of her wearing them if they didn't fit or she should have stayed sitting down so as not to show that they didn't fit. Bet she regretted standing up in them!

I like wearing high heels, but I call high max 3". Even Primark sell ridiculously high heeled shoes (but perhaps I'm just showing my age [44]?).

I like wearing high heels, but I call high max 3". Even Primark sell ridiculously high heeled shoes (but perhaps I'm just showing my age [44]?).

I agree. And I really felt my age when I was more than a tad exasperated with my teenage daughter for bringing home the shoes in this photo when she had been sent to get comfortable shoes to dance in at the school ceilidh!

Attachments

• th_CIMG0587.jpg
    th_CIMG0587.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 517
I really do not get the really high shoes. Gravity will make you slip down in them and then there is a gap at the end where your heel ought to be. Seriously not a good look, there is a very distinct link between heel height and propper fit
well, for me at least.

Just watched the video! the shoes were really badly fitting! I love high heels (well to a point, no pun intended!) but even they were OTT for me. They were also pretty ugly shoes imo and didn't really go with the outfit!

Sorry Debs, but I discovered years ago that chunky legs and ankle straps are a definite no no no ! they just make the ankles bigger.

Im glad that I am not the only one who notices these things.

Just look in any magazine or newspaper at the feet of these `celebraties`, and whether or not its the camera angle, but they`re high heel shoes ALWAYS have a gaping space at the heel. Is is because the feet are pushed forward, or simply because they are too big ?

Dont get me started on the weird toes of these celebs when they wear open sandals, some are really ugh ugh ugh ! and should never be on display. (sorry, its just a "thing" of mine - like seeing any man in bare open toed footwear, I cringe)

I don't mind the shoes,something different but the gap at the back is not a good look,reminds me of when i used to wear my mums shoes to clip clop up and down our alley way.

I think they are too big for her,they don't go with the outfit - and DF is not young enough to wear them (sorry ladies)................but I rather like them!

To hell with it................if she likes them.................go for it DF:emo:

I love high heels and I love (and wear) platform shoes BUT those shoes, apart from the fact that they were way too big, didn't suit Debbie and didn't suit the dress. They just looked ridiculous and that is nothing to do with Debbie's age or legs, it's to do with type. They just didn't look right on her and wouldn't have even if they were a good fit. Catherine Huntley could have worn them and they would have looked cute, Claire Sutton could get away with them and even Jill Franks at a push BUT but I think that Debbie suits more classic, elegant styles.

Latest posts

Back