Debbie Greenwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
I have just had an email from Salon Skincare and they are launching a new channel and the promo video with it is presented by Debbie Greenwood. It is launching on Wednesday at 8.30

I have just had an email from Salon Skincare and they are launching a new channel and the promo video with it is presented by Debbie Greenwood. It is launching on Wednesday at 8.30

Out of interest, is that Freeview or Sky only?

Just had another look at the email and it doesn't say whether its going to be on Sky or Freeview. Just says going live on 24 June. Will have to have a browse through all the various infomercial/shopping channels tomorrow night.

A lot of QVC brands on there: Decleor, Elemis, SBC, Alpha H, Gatineau, Leighton Denny, OPI ... The prices don't look very keen but free P&P. I'm sure the more inquisitive on here can soon find (and share) some bargains!

Its says Youtube watch anywhere or here on their site.

Salon skin are actually in Northern Ireland, the used to have a salon on Gt.Victoria Street Belfast.

I used to order from them a lot then they had a minimum spend for free shipping and ship really slow.

If you do a web search for salon skincare voucher codes you can usually find some good ones so look out for them if you want to buy anything advertised on their TV channel.

She was tweeting last week that she had filmed various videos. I have used them and found them good. I had gatineau tan accelerator for under £30,in the winter I ordered a few as I use for half of the year as body lotion.

I had a feeling Debbie was doing something with Salon Skincare......various tweets recently had me putting two and two together!!!

I really like Salon Skincare , ive had some great bargains from there over the last 12 months. Pity Q didnt get rid of the other Debbie instead, I thought Debbie greenwood was much better than most of the female presenters they have atm.

I really like Salon Skincare , ive had some great bargains from there over the last 12 months. Pity Q didnt get rid of the other Debbie instead, I thought Debbie greenwood was much better than most of the female presenters they have atm.

Totally agree.

This looks worth checking out, both for the potential value, and to see Debbie Greenwood presenting. She was always one of the ones I knew I could relax and enjoy watching for an hour.

Maybe we should have a new thread in the Reasons Not To Shop With QVC section, just for posting bargains from QVC brands that appear on Skincare Salon? That would be useful.

I have just had a quick look at the videos they have already got on line and it looks like the where filmed in the QVC studio and are using the same brand ambassadors for some of the products.
I am not a big beauty buyer but might watch just to see Debbie back on screen and to see how Q fare against some almost direct compition.

Latest posts

Back