Debbie on WynneStyle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the one hand I feel sorry for Debbie, she doesn’t demonstrate much ‘dress sense’. On the other hand she has free access to lots of clothes ranges and stylists, so by now she should have worked out or been advised on what suits her, on and off screen.

The same goes for Julia Roberts, who can look very nice but seems a bit hit and miss.
When I saw her at the Beauty bash she looked totally different. She is very slim and wore Ingenue. Never ever seen her look like that on TV. Bulky MW is far far too overpowering on her short small frame.

When was the last beauty bash ? Five or six years ago ? We`re all several years older and have gained/lost weight and probably aged a bit or a lot. DF is no exception. Nowadays she looks quite chubby and moon faced and probably like the rest of us she looks back at old photos or social media posts and wishes she could turn back the clock. Sadly we can`t.

On the one hand I feel sorry for Debbie, she doesn’t demonstrate much ‘dress sense’. On the other hand she has free access to lots of clothes ranges and stylists, so by now she should have worked out or been advised on what suits her, on and off screen.

The same goes for Julia Roberts, who can look very nice but seems a bit hit and miss.
Neither of them have perfect figures... Who does? I thought Ali Keenan did until I saw her stand sideways... She has no bum. Flat as a pancake

When the brand came to Q originally, I thought it was more stylish and flattering than the horror show it is now. What on earth happened?
The real decline seems to have started from the first TSV, imo.
Then the addition of Wynne Layers accelerated the decline.
I really wonder how much involvement Marla actually has now. Does she still own the brand, even?
I have thought for a while that MW is involved very little if at all.When the range originally came out I ordered a jacket which was very nice but returned because I thought a bit of an indulgence at the time.Now they have taken the oversized look made up if just rectangles of fabric, and they rarely work because they haven’t the attention and expertise to achieve a more sophisticated cut and fit.

When was the last beauty bash ? Five or six years ago ? We`re all several years older and have gained/lost weight and probably aged a bit or a lot. DF is no exception. Nowadays she looks quite chubby and moon faced and probably like the rest of us she looks back at old photos or social media posts and wishes she could turn back the clock. Sadly we can`t.
I was comparing her the same day all those years ago I haven't seen her since the Beauty bash

You can usually tell if someone is wearing shape wear by looking at the belly. Shape wear makes it look unnaturally flat and hard.
Yes I agree.

I had a friend who wore a very expensive Nancy Ganz shapewear all in one slip under a fancy tight dress to a wedding. After a few too many she decided it was all too much so took it off in a very small toilet cubicle in the posh wedding venue. The effort of taking it off in such a small space resulted in her making lots of grunts and groans so much so that someone asked her if she’d had a bad reaction to the wedding dinner 😂

I asked what she looked like in her tight dress without the shapewear on to which she replied she didn’t know or care after having downed several glasses (bottles probably) of Prosecco!

I know we all have criticised her, and rightly so, but what amazes me about these presenters is that if they want to sport something from a brand, they have everything from within that brand throughout each our being presented to choose from, yet they never seem to realise they should choose a better look!
Although to be fair, the stylists might not have every garment in every size available for the presenters (nor the models so it seems 😂😂).

If I had a stylist at work I’d make sure I squeezed every bit of advice and recommendation out of them.

Latest posts

Back