Debbie's striped top

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The top is a bit different for join, but I'm not that keen on it, maybe it's the white sandals and dark tights/leggings that put me off..:grin:

Just had a quick look and the top is almost as loud as Ms Flint........almost. She will insist on wearing long tunic tops that make a short woman's legs look even shorter, at 5ft 2" I can't wear long tunics either because it's the same for me, makes me look like a little short arse.

That top is very "me" but £96. OMG. How do they justify these prices? Oh well. It won't be "joining" my wardrobe!

Don't know how they justify the price because its polyester and £6 postage which puts it over a £100. Presumably some will buy it and Q are happy with that.

Maybe it will turn up in clearance with a couple of pounds off.

I wouldn`t want to be seen dead in anything DF wears. To be likened in any way ( even by sharing the same top ) would be horrendous. The jumped up little dwarf was on a YK show sometime last week and didn`t hesitate to say she`d had a table top sale for her medical detection dog charity and how some of her old YK tops which had been washed and worn many times were in the sale and how " the girls " had enjoyed trying them on and buying them. It was as if she was implying because they belonged to her they were something special plus what the hell has her table top sale got anything to do with flogging overpriced clothing on Q ? Why not just say she owned a few YK tops and they washed well ?
She has no dress sense and those awful leggings/jeggings wouldn`t do any brand of top any favours. Just imagine overhearing someone say " oh look at that woman wearing that top, I`m sure I`ve seen some QVC presenter wearing the same ". What an accolade NOT lol.

I'd love it for £20-£30!

Me too because then I could wear it with these sandals which I DO own. image.jpg

I wouldn`t want to be seen dead in anything DF wears. To be likened in any way ( even by sharing the same top ) would be horrendous. The jumped up little dwarf was on a YK show sometime last week and didn`t hesitate to say she`d had a table top sale for her medical detection dog charity and how some of her old YK tops which had been washed and worn many times were in the sale and how " the girls " had enjoyed trying them on and buying them. It was as if she was implying because they belonged to her they were something special plus what the hell has her table top sale got anything to do with flogging overpriced clothing on Q ? Why not just say she owned a few YK tops and they washed well ?
She has no dress sense and those awful leggings/jeggings wouldn`t do any brand of top any favours. Just imagine overhearing someone say " oh look at that woman wearing that top, I`m sure I`ve seen some QVC presenter wearing the same ". What an accolade NOT lol.

Absolutely spot on. :clapping:

The top is a bit different for join, but I'm not that keen on it, maybe it's the white sandals and dark tights/leggings that put me off..:grin:

Only caught a glimpse of it and couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Was okay :mysmilie_7:

Not my thing either ..its a little to much in your face for me I like more muted colours but each to their own what suits one makes someone else look awful.
I can`t wear linen crumpled style things I look like I just fell out of bed ...but others look really good in them. I thought it was too long for DF too and made her look wide ...... and not worth the asking price by a long chalk JMPO

It makes a change. Debbie normally likes horizontal stripes... which means lying down on Abbey Road might be dangerous.

Latest posts

Back