Deborah Lippmann model...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
Just thought I'd have a quick look at this nail set as I've not seen it before. The Models nails are a disgrace I have never seen a nail model with nails in such a state. I do my own and could easily have stepped in at a minutes notice and mine would have looked better. When are the powers that be going to get a grip of these guests and make sure the presentations are professionally done. I won't be buying this product...

I missed the demo on air, but I have been using this brand for over a year and it is actually a very good varnish. It seems to last longer on my nails, anyway, and has no nasties in it. It is available elsewhere as well as Q.

So Debs with Chuntley says 'buy this kit and take it along to a pool party or Beach house' Ok love but it is usually P*^sing down here:cheeky:

So Debs with Chuntley says 'buy this kit and take it along to a pool party or Beach house' Ok love but it is usually P*^sing down here:cheeky:

Exhausted the "to take you from office to wine bar/theatre" nonsense, now it's pool parties. Had my gutters cleaned today straight from work! Ha! Oh the high life!

Latest posts

Back