Decleor TSV 05/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What genius invention have they come up with now I wonder ? answers on a postcard. Toe massager / jaw brace to sleep in / lip clamp for a plumper mouth / a head birdcage with red and blue lights to walk the dog in , dear god how long will they're contraptions appear in the charity shops (and the volunteers trying to work out what they're for :RpS_mellow:)

Whatever they’ve come up with is unlikely to be effective, if their previous efforts are anything to go by.

And I wish they’d pop into the hair dresser’s, instead of spending time inventing iffy gadgets. In my opinion, their hair styles aren’t very flattering (long and straggly) and both need a trim. Maybe they’ve invented a gadget for that purpose.

Whatever they’ve come up with is unlikely to be effective, if their previous efforts are anything to go by.

And I wish they’d pop into the hair dresser’s, instead of spending time inventing iffy gadgets. In my opinion, their hair styles aren’t very flattering (long and straggly) and both need a trim. Maybe they’ve invented a gadget for that purpose.

Just like the one in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang :RpS_ohmy:

The reviews continue to be dire just wonder what the returns rate is in these non wonder gadgets.I bet most people use a few times and then push them to gather dust at the back of a cupboard.The Add ons like the masks and serums are so expensive anyway.Rather than the great inventors creating more like a consignment will have just arrived from China.

After the absolutely dire reviews for the last Decleor TSV, I'll honestly be surprised if Q will still be stocking the brand this time next year.

What genius invention have they come up with now I wonder ? answers on a postcard. Toe massager / jaw brace to sleep in / lip clamp for a plumper mouth / a head birdcage with red and blue lights to walk the dog in , dear god how long will they're contraptions appear in the charity shops (and the volunteers trying to work out what they're for :RpS_mellow:)

Please please let it be thew head birdcage. Just what I need......(stocking up for the gift drawer...#binmangift.)

After the absolutely dire reviews for the last Decleor TSV, I'll honestly be surprised if Q will still be stocking the brand this time next year.
Links for the lazies?

I used to love Decleor; bought it for any years, was my luxury treat to myself! Sadly it’s changed, something different about the formulas and name rebranding and I doubt I’ll buy again
Me too.I loved the Iris oil and balm it really suited my skin but I don’t like the new formulation. I never buy Decleor now.

Decleor Supersized 1 Litre Gradual Glow (might be more Pieces)

Decleor Supersize Neroli Bigarade Gradual Glow 1 Litre (Price Previously was £59.94 + post)

not going to go down too well as its the new reformulated one

Attachments

• Decleor TSV 1.jpg
    Decleor TSV 1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 264
Decleor Supersized 1 Litre Gradual Glow (might be more Pieces)

Decleor Supersize Neroli Bigarade Gradual Glow 1 Litre (Price Previously was £59.94 + post)

not going to go down too well as its the new reformulated one

If this is TSV this is a late change as this was meant to be for April.

Not a Decleor user so can’t comment on product usage
I did comment that I didn’t like the new look wouldn’t tempt me to try from that point. My other observation - Fiona has left the brand :unsure:

Latest posts

Back