Decleor TSV 05/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This thread is now a complete mess. We have LAB comments from the original thread title, and now Decleor comments too. It's extremely hard to follow :(o_O

Decleor Supersized 1 Litre Gradual Glow (might be more Pieces)

Decleor Supersize Neroli Bigarade Gradual Glow 1 Litre (Price Previously was £59.94 + post)

not going to go down too well as its the new reformulated one
Well this has made me stop and think- haven't used decleor but was tempted by this last year and without these comments may have blindly ordered without checking more recent reviews so thanks(y):(

Well this has made me stop and think- haven't used decleor but was tempted by this last year and without these comments may have blindly ordered without checking more recent reviews so thanks(y):(

it might not be but juding by how all the new formulations are going down i wouldnt risk it but its good just to be honest like

Decleor is really struggling at the moment, since the takeover has really now taken effect they are losing as a brand. Alot of salons have dropped the range in the last 6 months not to mention store spaces being removed and one's that are left being shrunk down . And the general cause seems to be the formulations and the consistant name changes don't help either.

I cannot use any rose products on my face. Elemis always had rose in some products so I always read the ingredient list. I used to use the eye mask in a tube and wondered why my under eye area was always red and sore to touch then I actually read the ingredients and one of the first was rose. Now moved to a Clarins one.

I cannot use any rose products on my face. Elemis always had rose in some products so I always read the ingredient list. I used to use the eye mask in a tube and wondered why my under eye area was always red and sore to touch then I actually read the ingredients and one of the first was rose. Now moved to a Clarins one.
I suspect your right DONNA x

Most brands are becoming an absolute minefield.

With the level of tinkering with various products nowadays, you have to check on a regular basis whether there are problematic ingredients in what you are buying.

There is such stupidity in this. There is ample evidence that people are becoming more sensitised to fragrance, and however much they say it's an added benefit of an active ingredient they need to understand that it's going to have to stop.

Brands like Decleor are particularly open to criticism, imo. They use hazelnut oil in their aromessences... no go for tree nut allergies... they use aromatherapy oils in the aromessences and many of their face creams... sensitising for those not yet allergic, and out of the question for those who have already become sensitised.
Decleor are now only available on line, on TV and in salons... so it's very difficult to try out the products or get get samples to patch test. Why would you take the risk?

Brands that used to be a safe haven like Alpha-H have begun dabbling with rose, and I am just waiting for another fragranced version of the cash cow Liquid Gold from them to put the final nail in the coffin.

Elemis is another one QVC sells which uses way too much fragrance, particularly in their facial cleansers.

Increasingly it's safer to go down the dreaded high street, go onto brands websites, try out the products... and you can get better prices, less fragrance and more cruelty-free options available than Q offers.

I have to say I am dabbling a wee bit with Elemis and its giving me spots going to give it a month to see if this stops

If this is TSV this is a late change as this was meant to be for April.

Fiona has confirmed the TSV is the 1 litre Gradual Glow.

This has been brought forward as there was a card in the last TSV saying it was coming in April. There does appear to have been a lot of shifting of dates of TSVs on Q recently

Decleor Supersize New Gradual Glow 1 Litre
Item Number 236951
QVC Price £70.00
TSV Price £49.98
P&P £2.95
3 Easy Pay £16.66

With a new formula suitable for use on the face and body, this supersize one litre Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk by Decleor boasts a lightweight texture that melts into your skin, and develops into a sun-kissed glow from the first application, which you can build up to your desired shade. Currently only available at QVC, achieve a natural-looking, gradual bronzed glow with this moisturising body lotion, fragranced with Decleor's popular neroli bigarade scent.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Decleor supersize 1 litre Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £70, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £20.02.

Brand new formula - with the addition of shea butter, macadamia botanical oils and jojoba, this revised formula of Gradual Glow delivers even more hydration and includes salicylic acid, which works to gently exfoliate the skin to prepare it for a more even tan.

Don't run out in a hurry - this supersize Gradual Glow comes in an amazing one litre bottle, so you can stay stocked up on this glow-boosting product for longer.

Spread the cost - opt for the Easy Pay option so you can spread the cost of this Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk in three interest-free instalments. Just another reason to treat yourself!

Contains:
  • 1 x New Supersize New Gradual Glow (1L) - 97% natural origin ingredients. Contains magnolia essential oil, narcissus bulb, vanilla extract, shea butter, macadamia botanical oils and jojoba

Fiona is now a “skin care expert” phew! good job it never said “qualified beauty expert” could you imagine the gob on the resident one.

Fiona has confirmed the TSV is the 1 litre Gradual Glow.

This has been brought forward as there was a card in the last TSV saying it was coming in April. There does appear to have been a lot of shifting of dates of TSVs on Q recently
Why is Fiona still on QVC if she has left Decleor?

To me when I saw the Photo on Facebook, I thought it looked like anything but Decleor.

Latest posts

Back