Decleor TSV 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Decleor TSV 4.jpg
    Decleor TSV 4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Decleor TSV 5.jpg
    Decleor TSV 5.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 148
Luckily for me it has shower gel of which I have dozens, and not cannot use the shower!, and the 400ml size of Prolagene is too big for me. I use it daily as an eye gel but the 150ml tubes last forever. I reckon this would go off before i finished it.

Decleor 4 Piece Ultimate Neroli Hydration Skincare Collection
Item Number: 239989
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £3.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Decleor features the iconic, bestselling Proline Prolagene Gel in a superb supersize, plus a selection of hydration-boosting heroes from the popular Neroli range, including full size Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum, full size Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream and supersize and super-refreshing Neroli Bigarade Bath & Shower Gel. These Decleor delights are a great way to boost your mood and your skin throughout the summer months.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Ultimate Neroli Skincare Collection (not including the Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum) individually, directly from Decleor you'd pay £125. So to get all four pieces (including the Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum) for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.97, plus P&P, you're saving £61.08.

Get hydrated - if your skin feels parched or is starting to look dull, both the Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Serum and Rich Day Cream are the perfect products to amp up the moisture in your complexion. Use in the morning before make-up and in your evening skincare routine to add a dewy, healthy-looking glow to your skin.

Super-sized saviours - iconic Proline Prolagene Gel comes in a fantastic 400ml salon size, so you can enjoy using this famed treatment on your face and body without worrying about running out. Plus, the Neroli Bigarade Bath & Shower Gel also comes in this impressive size for the whole family to enjoy - or keep it all for yourself, we don't blame you!

New packaging, same great formulas - Decleor has recently improved the packaging for some of their most popular products. The Neroli Bigarade line replaces Hydra Floral, while Proline Prolagene Gel is the new name for the Aroma Solutions Prolagene Energising Gel.

A true heritage brand - Decleor have been creating skincare treatments for over 40 years and are revered in the beauty industry for their extensive research in aromatherapy oils and skincare therapies.

Contains:

• 1 x Proline Prolagene Gel (400ml; supersize) - this refreshing gel has been developed for use on both your face and body, and works to create a visible firming, toning effect, as well as improve the appearance of skin imperfections. Enriched with L-proline and osmanthus absolute. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Bath & Shower Gel (400ml; supersize) - boasting ingredients of 98% natural origin, this hydrating bath and shower gel works to leave your skin feeling soft, cleansed and delicately fragranced. Enriched with neroli essential oil
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream (50ml; full size) - a moisturising face cream specially formulated for skin needing extra comfort and hydration, helping to create a fresh, smooth and plump looking complexion. Enriched with neroli essential oil and shea butter. This product used to be called 'Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Hydrating Rich Cream' and features the same formula but updated packaging
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum (15ml; full size) - boasting a blend of neroli, petitgrain and sweet orange essential oils, this serum has a fine, silky texture that will help to leave your complexion looking hydrated and radiant, with a healthy glow. This product used to be called 'Aromessence Neroli Amara Hydrating Oil Serum' and features the same formula but updated packaging
How to use:
Neroli Bigarade Bath & Shower Gel:
In the shower:

• Use a small amount as you wash under the shower, massage gently into your skin and rinse off
In the bath:

• Add a drop under running water to create a bubble bath for that spa-at-home feeling
Proline Prolagene Gel:

• Apply daily with a light patting motion so as not to drag your skin
Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum:

• Warm three drops between your hands
  • Breathe in the scent of the essential oils
  • Apply by gently tapping over your face and neck
Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream:

• Apply in the morning to a cleansed face and neck

ml for ml

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Ultimate Neroli Skincare Collection (not including the Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum) individually, directly from Decleor you'd pay £125.

15ml Neroli Bigarade Aromessence £52 QVC & direct cost £18.78
400ml Neroli Bigarade Bath & Shower Gel RRP £26 QVC & direct cost £9.39
400ml Proline Prolagene Gel £53 direct (£55 QVC ) cost £19.14
50ml Neroli Bigarade Day Cream In Cocoon or Rich £46 direct (£43 QVC) cost £16.61

£177 direct (£125 & £52 as per description) & £176 at QVC. Used £177 cost £63.92 including p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for QVC Rrp prices quoted

While I can't justifying this with the size of my stash, the Decor of TSV is consistently one of the best value ones. My hero product is in here: the prolagene gel. I credit it with keeping my skin in good condition, and saving me whenever it flares up due to hayfever or allergies.

I only recently reviewed my stash, and I could still provide most of what I need for a few years yet. I was tempted, but still have 400 ml of prolagene gel unopened. I've given a smaller tube which is open to a friend to use.
I don't need more mls of aromessence or balms. Frankly, I am more than slightly horrified and mortified by the extent of my stash even after gifting some of it.

It's still small potatoes next to my candle stash, simply because of the bulky size of the candles, but I will have to start selling off some of that stash as it will take me even longer to get through it unless we have a load of electrical blackouts. If that happens, my flat will be bathed in fragrance as well as light!

I won't be getting this as I don't really need it have a smallish stash to use up plus I dont really like the Prolagene gel

I have to say that the morning after I got home from hospital I was able to use some decent skincare instead of one cheap multipurpose cream. That was Nivea but it did well. But when I put on the Magnolia Aromessence it was a joy.

Anyone remember the Mens aftershave they did yonks ago it was bliddy gorgeous I wish I had bulk bought that for hubby:rolleyes:

Tried Decleor just after christmas wanting to fall in love all over again but didn't, I got the shower gel and to me it's not the usual Neroli smell, it reminds me of aniseed to be frank but everyones noses are diferent. I stopped using the oil as it bought me out in acne and always used to so I should have known better as oils usually do. Not a fan of prolegne, it never did nothing for me. So Ive passed it all on to my two 20 something DD's and one of them is loving the cream, I used to adore Decleor Neroli, it just doesn't smell the same anymore

Latest posts

Back