Decleor TSV 24/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor 4 Piece Mandarin Collection TSV 24/06/20 (New Formulations)

Aromessence Mandarin RRP £55 + post
Jasmin Eye Cream Duo RRP £37 EACH so £74 + post
Night Balm RRP £50 + post

Worth £179 Direct From Decleor
Worth £167 + post from QVC

Attachments

• Decleor TSV 1.jpg
    Decleor TSV 1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 211
I am SOOOOO tempted by this to try the new formula as mandarine was my real favourite in Decleor. I might buy and return if it's no good. The old mandarine balm was a really good product.

CC

Just noticed the eye cream in the TSV is a duo. What if you don't like it but do like the rest? I'll sleep on it.

CC

I used to get excited by a decleor TSV but those days have gone... formula and pack is so different and feels cheap... rip decleor you served me well !

Haven’t even looked at Decleor since they were bought out and changed formulas.I hate the new packaging too, looks cheap and basic! Another customer gone.

prefer it to Elemis and thats the new decker a very over rated brand apart from the balm cleaner and th ginseng toner I am not impressed

I can't remember where I read it, and I've absolutely no idea if it's true or not, but apparently L'Oreal bought the name Decleor, but not the formulations from them.
As I say, I haven't got a clue if this is accurate or not, but it would definitely explain why everything changed so quickly, and seemingly not for the better.

Last edited:
I can't remember where I read it, and I've absolutely no idea if it's true or not, but apparently L'Oreal bought the name Decleor, but not the formulations from them.
As I say, I haven't got a clue if this is accurate or not, but it would definitely explain why everything changed so quickly, and seemingly not for the better.

that would make a lot of sense

L'Oreal bought Decleor in 2014. Whilst a lot of formulations have changed there are some that have not and have only had name tweaked.

I am SOOOOO tempted by this to try the new formula as mandarine was my real favourite in Decleor. I might buy and return if it's no good. The old mandarine balm was a really good product.

CC

I tried it as you said in another post & just didn't get it. Neck still had lines, no significant change upon wakening. Mandarine was aimed at hydration, so a younger skin, imo.

If your eyes are sensitive in any way I'd dodge the eye cream.....perfumed. The previous formula was poor & more cosmetic imo so this will be like a drugstore product.

better than the TSV
Nice holiday set.

Indeed.
The circa balm & shower gel had V poor reviews. Can't see why the sh gel would be poor, unless it pongs. Suspect the cream is masquernhuhjuhjhjrading hydrafloral. That balm would melt in the heat. I'd use it for insect bites or gammy feet. Dogs hate the smell of Eucalyptus. I can give ch & verse on this set iyl, but my hand hurts with typing, (hence the abbvs. Id like to do way more abbvs, but it comes accross as 'i is fick' so I'm poor at communicating atm. Seems better value than the tsv. Ask Aunty llloyd:love:

better than the TSV
ml for ml

• 1 x Neroli Bigarade Shower Gel (200ml) - enriched with neroli essential oil £26 direct for 400ml so approx £13 Cost £4.64
  • 1 x Aloe Vera Sun Bi-Phase Body Oil SPF 30 (200ml) - enriched with aloe vera, sesame, argan and coconut oils and UVA and UVB filters to instantly protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun £32 direct Cost £11.41
  • 1 x Cica-Botanic Balm (50ml) - made with powerful essential oils including eucalyptus, rosemary, niaouli and geranium £35 direct Cost £12.48
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Aromessence (15ml) - packed with essentail oils like neroli, sandalwood and sweet orange, leaving your skin looking hydrated and radiant £52 direct Cost £18.55
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream (15ml)- enriched with neroli essential oil and shea butter £46 for 50ml so approx £13.80 Cost £4.92 (Not able to locate any travel sizes)
  • 1 x Rose D'Orient Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) - infused with rose essential oil, this formula works to gently cleanse your skin, leaving you feeling soothed £26 for 400ml so approx £3.25 Cost £1.16 (Not able to locate any travel sizes)
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk (50ml) - suitable for all skin types, this moisturiser is infused with coconut oil, vitamin E ester, plant glycoprotein and meadowfoam oil £40 for 400ml so approx £5 Cost £1.79 (Not able to locate any travel sizes)
Worth approx £154.05 cost £54.95 incl p&p used in calculations

£63.98 + post
TSV ml for ml

Aromessence Mandarin RRP £55 Cost £20.87
Jasmin Eye Cream Duo RRP £37 EACH so £74 Cost £14.04 each so £28.08
Night Balm RRP £50 Cost £18.98

Worth £179 Direct From Decleor
Worth £167 + post from QVC

Thanks SCW for breakdown Worth £179 direct & if p&p £3.95 then cost £67.93 including p&p used for calculations

Decleor 4 Piece Green Mandarin Summer Glow Skincare Collection
QVC Price £92.00
Todays Special Value Price £63.98
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece skincare collection from Decleor features a curated edit of products from the Green Mandarin range, including a duo of the brightening Eye Cream, plus hydrating Aromessence Oil-Serum and ultra-moisturising Aromessence Night Balm. Perfect for those who love a healthy-looking glow, this Decleor set is a great way to revitalise your complexion and upgrade your existing beauty routine for the summer and into autumn and winter too.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Decleor Green Mandarin Summer Glow Skincare Collection individually from QVC you'd pay £167, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.98, plus P&P, you're saving £103.02.

Discover Green Mandarin - this range is all about imparting a plump and radiant look and features an uplifting blend of citrus essential oils including grapefruit, lemon and sweet orange to help perk up your skin and your spirits. If your complexion is looking a little dull or lacklustre, these products can be easily slotted into your everyday routine to give you the boost you've been looking for.

The eyes have it - in this collection you’ll find two full size and fabulous Green Mandarin Eye Creams. This anti-fatigue, illuminating and anti-ageing formula works to leave the skin looking luminous and radiant, while it fights against the visible appearance of wrinkles and lack of radiance all day long.

Formulas you know and love - both the Aromessence Oil-Serum and Night Balm feature the same sumptuous textures and benefits of Decleor's iconic hero formulas, so you can enjoy your favourite skincare treats day or night, in this revitalising scent.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection every 90 days for a year, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:
  • 1 x Green Mandarin Aromessence Oil-Serum (15ml; full size) - this lightweight yet intensive facial oil instantly adds moisture to parched skin and works to leave it looking hydrated and revitalised. Formulated with a blend of citrus essential oils, including sweet orange and lemon
  • 1 x Green Mandarin Aromessence Night Balm (15ml; full size) - created to help add a glowing radiance to your complexion, with a gorgeous citrus scent and rich, balm-to-oil formula to help smooth, soothe and condition the look of your skin. Enriched with bee and carnauba waxes, plus citrus essential oils
  • 2 x Green Mandarin Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - delivers an instant brightening effect to the under-eye area. Infused with caffeine, vitamins B3 and CG, peach-toned pigments and Jasmin Absolute
How to use:
Green Mandarin Aromessence Oil-Serum:
  • Warm two drops in the palm of your hand
  • Massage into your face and neck
  • Follow with your favourite daytime moisturiser or evening skincare treatment
Green Mandarin Aromessence Night Balm:
  • Take a small amount and rub between the palms of your hands
  • Take three deep breaths with your eyes closed
  • Rub between hands
  • Apply to your face and neck slowly to allow the balm to fully sink in to your skin
Green Mandarin Eye Cream:
  • In the morning and evening warm a half pea amount between your fingertips
  • Then apply the cream by lightly tapping on the lower and upper parts of the eye contour and delicately massage the area in an outward motion

Latest posts

Back