Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amended ml for ml as p&p £2.95.

TSV ml for ml

Aromessence Mandarin RRP £55 Cost £20.57
Jasmin Eye Cream Duo RRP £37 EACH so £74 Cost £13.83 each so £27.66
Night Balm RRP £50 Cost £18.70

Worth £179 Direct From Decleor
Worth £167 + post from QVC

Thanks SCW for breakdown Worth £179 direct cost £66.93 incl £2.95 p&p used for calculations

I did notice the eyebrows I know they are on trend:p but they look awful.

Did we all hear the cries of those complaining about no easy pay? I would have bought it if it was on easy pay is the sad refrain I expect to read on their Facebook.

I'm so "over" Decleor. I'm just not interested in buying it anymore, with or without easy pays. I found a couple of bottles of the oil and a whole pot of absolu cream in the airing cupboard (the depleted toilet roll stash revealed them) so that's me sorted for a few months (which is good because I can't afford big purchases just now - even though I think I can!).

CC

How old is the model patting on the eyecream at the launch ? 12 ? Skin dewy and blemish free, painted eyebrows and try doing that 'thing' with her fingers (its impossible) when she is doing the 'patting'.

It wasn't a model. It was Georgina who works for Decleor and regularly appears on air as brand ambassador both on her own and with Fiona.

It wasn't a model. It was Georgina who works for Decleor and regularly appears on air as brand ambassador both on her own and with Fiona.

She seems a very nice young lady would like to see her on presenting Decleor and listen to what she has to say

Oh, went for a nose on QVC Facebook, yes complaints about no easy pay but also far more about how much Decleor has changed and the products cheaper and not as good. Asking why two eye creams? Bring back Hydra Floral in TSVs.
Is Hydrafloral, a big favourite if mine, now the one they call Neroli Bigarade? I find that a very unattractive name for a product. I mean WTF is bigarade? Ok i have looked it up and it is a Seville or bitter orange! I am sure a better French name could have been used. Orange de Seville perhaps.

I have decided not to bother with this one and reduce the stash a bit more. I am very tempted (because I am quite bored today and suffering from hayfever) but must defer to Nanny McFee.

ml for ml

• 1 x Neroli Bigarade Shower Gel (200ml) - enriched with neroli essential oil £26 direct for 400ml so approx £13 Cost £4.64
  • 1 x Aloe Vera Sun Bi-Phase Body Oil SPF 30 (200ml) - enriched with aloe vera, sesame, argan and coconut oils and UVA and UVB filters to instantly protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun £32 direct Cost £11.41
  • 1 x Cica-Botanic Balm (50ml) - made with powerful essential oils including eucalyptus, rosemary, niaouli and geranium £35 direct Cost £12.48
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Aromessence (15ml) - packed with essentail oils like neroli, sandalwood and sweet orange, leaving your skin looking hydrated and radiant £52 direct Cost £18.55
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream (15ml)- enriched with neroli essential oil and shea butter £46 for 50ml so approx £13.80 Cost £4.92 (Not able to locate any travel sizes)
  • 1 x Rose D'Orient Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) - infused with rose essential oil, this formula works to gently cleanse your skin, leaving you feeling soothed £26 for 400ml so approx £3.25 Cost £1.16 (Not able to locate any travel sizes)
  • 1 x Neroli Bigarade Comforting Body Milk (50ml) - suitable for all skin types, this moisturiser is infused with coconut oil, vitamin E ester, plant glycoprotein and meadowfoam oil £40 for 400ml so approx £5 Cost £1.79 (Not able to locate any travel sizes)
Worth approx £154.05 cost £54.95 incl p&p used in calculations
Great job, Mrs!

I see the auto delivery is still available so the TSV can’t be selling as well as anticipated.
Despite the value it is still a lot of money which might be putting a lot of us off. I used to love Decleor particularly Iris but it’s changed now sadly....

Decleor has been losing stock with me for years now due to an increasingly obvious dip in quality/results. The cheapo packaging says it all about the brand now. I can't see it ever tempting me back. I'm bored with so many of the deals with QVC now and I'm rarely tempted by the EP offers. Clear Pay is appearing as an option at checkout at most of the sites I order from now and it works really well once you've singed-up for it.

Yes, I have noticed Klama(sp) now seems to be on most online sites. It's way to pay over a number of months with on interest I think you are credit checked and if late with a payment get interest added?

My facial skin will not tolerate Decleor for a few years now. Prolagene I think is the same and I can use it. I liked the bath and body range but I did buy the new lavender bath/shower gel and not a fan, it does not really foam in the bath and hardly any smell.

Latest posts

Back