Decleor TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Londoners

Registered Shopper
Hi, I heard Ali Young a few weeks ago saying there would be a fantastic Decleor TSV in July - when DH and I will be going on holiday - do any of your detectives have the dtate please?
thanks!!

No idea but there's usually a 400ml cleansing milk and toner at a reduced price in July which hopefully will be a separate item so we can have a fab TSV as well!

My hope would be an Expression de l'age kit including a full-size eye cream but without Iris oil (prelude to a spot-fest), or a full-size aromessence baume at an eBay price plus other goodies.

But then I still believe in the tooth fairy.

:happy:

they do seem to put the same brands. So beauty wise we will get them very near each other. No Molton Brown does not help, they had at least 3 a year. Wonder if we wil get an Aveda one when it returns.

im wondering if it will be hydra floral cream or emulsion or a choice?any one have any idea? im desperate for the eumlsion cant use the cream hydra floral its too much for my skin.

Wow, thanks for that Sazza! You rock ! :rock:

Was just going to make a thread asking if anyone knew what was gonna be in the tsv but you beat me to it!

Think it would've been better if they'd included a prolagene gel in there cause that's like an ESSENTIAL. Also they should have had the aroma brightening foam cleanser, instead of the normal one for a change.

Bah I don't really like the phytopeel but they always seem to include it in their tsvs!

Any info on the pricepoint?

I'd also have preferred the Aroma brightening foam cleanser. I wish QVC and Decleor would do an Aroma brightening discovery set. I thought they use to but.....

I hate it when they 'improve' things-I always find they are no longer any good for me.

I don't think I'll be bothering either.

Love the hydra floral so would like to try the new one and systems corp is alright but for some reason baume essential gives me spots - I thought it was supposed to help get rid of them. I do keep trying it as I got a big pot but every time I get a huge zit so no more!!

Love the hydra floral so would like to try the new one and systems corp is alright but for some reason baume essential gives me spots - I thought it was supposed to help get rid of them. I do keep trying it as I got a big pot but every time I get a huge zit so no more!!

i tried baume essential for that reason too and my blackheads got worce! seen far more improvement with the ylang ylang baume it really calmes down my hormonal spots very impressed with it

Your not the only one, Baume Essential also gives me spots.

Latest posts

Back