Dejour TSV 1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Dejour TSV 2.jpg
    Dejour TSV 2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Dejour TSV 3.jpg
    Dejour TSV 3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 169
I think Dejour is a popular brand but I'm afraid I don't like this at all.

CC
I've just received a pretty dress from Boohoo. Free tracked with Royal Mail. The dress was £40 on Debenhams site but 13.50 plus £3.95 postage on Boo Boos site. It's a button through skater dress with puff sleeves and lovely light material.

I'm probably way above their usual customer age but it's a pretty dress and mid calf on me.

Can't get it to copy.

I've just received a pretty dress from Boohoo. Free tracked with Royal Mail. The dress was £40 on Debenhams site but 13.50 plus £3.95 postage on Boo Boos site. It's a button through skater dress with puff sleeves and lovely light material.

I'm probably way above their usual customer age but it's a pretty dress and mid calf on me.

Can't get it to copy.
Sorry put free tracked but it was £3.95 48 hour tracked.

It looks like it was bought in a charity shop, not just because of the creasing - it just does! You'd think that a professional photo for a website would have more care put into it, but then that's Q for you - sloppy all over!

Du Jour Wrap Front Printed Maxi Dress

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

We're in love with this gorgeous maxi dress from Du Jour and we think you'll feel the same way! It's graced with a beautiful all-over floral print and features a flattering wrap design with a tie-belt at the waist to create an elegant silhouette. Wear it from sunrise to sunset with anything from sandals and trainers to your most glamorous pair of heels - it's a dress that'll work for any of your summer plans.

Thoughtfully made - much of the clothing in the Du Jour range, including this fabulous maxi dress, contains recycled post-consumer polyester, a material that comes from plastic waste such as bottles, which is crushed into fine flakes and spun into polyester fibres that can be woven into fabrics.

Pick your print - we don't envy you having to choose between these five prints, they're so stunning you may end up with them all! Each one comprises a fabulous floral design and the colour range of Black Floral, Pink Floral, Navy Floral, Blue Floral and Green Floral offers something for everyone.

Wear it all year - with its short sleeves and vibrant look there's no denying this dress is perfectly suited to the warmer months. Even on cooler mornings and evenings all you'll need is a jacket or cardigan on top. However, there's no need to pack it away as the colder months approach because it'll also go well with boots, tights and chunky knits for year-round versatility.

• Short sleeves
  • V-neckline
  • 92% recycled post-consumer polyester, 8% conventional elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black Floral
  • Pink Floral
  • Navy Floral
  • Blue Floral
  • Green Floral

Regular

Petite

I am sorry but there is nothing special about those dresses.
Doesn't look worth £ 27, never mind £37.98 🥺 and £ 65 later 😮???
The blue floral and pink floral look awful.

What is it with Q and their horrible garish flowery patterns?
These flowery frilly dresses are everywhere and are mostly maxi length. I am finding it impossible to buy a dress these days as these styles can’t be shortened and we are not all 5’10” and size 8.

I don't mind a maxi dress for summer but for me it's got to be more beach/park/summer stroll than "Garden party". This is too dressy looking for my liking and not the sort of thing you'd want to throw on for a summers day, especially in that fabric. I've noticed on the larger busted models it pulls across the chest area and causes deep looking creases in the fabric which isn't a good look.

The staff at QVC are clearly in high demand for all the "events" they blather on about. Garden parties - er really ? anyone on here go to 'garden parties ?' If I waited for an invite to wear a frock, they'd never see the light of day !!!

Latest posts

Back