Delarom New Beauty Brand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Delarom is a brand new beauty brand coming to Q that looks very similar to decleor

here is their website

& the new items on Q are as follows

Delarom Hydrating Eye Gel 15ml

Delarom Night Balm with Essential Oils & Aquaconfort Cream

Delarom Natural Balancing Aroma & Revitality Cream

Delarom Hydrating Eye Gel 15ml Duo

Delarom Everyday Heroes Trio

Delarom Energylixir Age Defence Serum Day & Night Recovery

Delarom Cleanse & Recovery Duo

Delarom Anti-Ageing Restructuring Cream 50ml

Delarom Orange Shower & Firming Body Collection

Delarom Eye Contour Lifting Serum 15ml

Delarom Natural Balancing Aroma

Delarom Natural Night Balm 30ml

Delarom Gentle Cleansing Milk with Shea Butter 200ml

Delarom Pure Freshness Toner 200ml

Delarom Hydrating Purifying Fluid 50ml

Delarom Aquaconfort Cream 50ml

Delarom Natural Face Cleansing Gel with Jojoba Pearls

Delarom Excellence Firming Body Oil 100ml

Delarom Natural Orange Bath & Shower Gel 200ml Duo

Delarom Natural Orange Sugar Body Scrub

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m no business brain but it looks like got an offer they couldn’t refuse for Decleor and now here they are again with something similar. Aren’t there rules preventing that sort of thing?

I know we talk a lot about most beauty products coming out of one huge vat but it seems most prices come out of a hat with only a couple of tickets in it as well.
I’d never heard of this range until this thread - qvc is a fantastic showcase for new or small brands. It looks quite nice and I imagine there’ll be a tsv coming along.

I have a little Decleor left but its running down fast. Elemis does not touch it no matter how many new items they bring out. L'occitanes premium priced "Devine" is ok but lacks the comfort that Decleor has. For decades it has been to rich for my skin now its perfection then its gone lol

I have a little Decleor left but its running down fast. Elemis does not touch it no matter how many new items they bring out. L'occitanes premium priced "Devine" is ok but lacks the comfort that Decleor has. For decades it has been to rich for my skin now its perfection then its gone lol
I got some Decleor on AllBeauty. It wasn’t as cheap as a TSV or OTO but it was reduced and had free postage. Very quick delivery too.

I loved Decleor in the past but ordered very little when they were taken over.I never rated Elemis, thought it was hype but have to say I have taken 3 deliveries of the TSV which includes the Overnight Matrix.That has made a difference to me, I love it, also just started a Bliss Capsule regime for 30 days too as have been impressed with that in the past.I may be chasing whatever at now 74 but am not giving up without a fight!

ps Delarom, don’t like the name!

I loved Decleor in the past but ordered very little when they were taken over.I never rated Elemis, thought it was hype but have to say I have taken 3 deliveries of the TSV which includes the Overnight Matrix.That has made a difference to me, I love it, also just started a Bliss Capsule regime for 30 days too as have been impressed with that in the past.I may be chasing whatever at now 74 but am not giving up without a fight!

ps Delarom, don’t like the name!
Sounds like the name of a band, or record company.

Delarom is pronounced De l'arome
I`m sure there`ll be more than a few people who pronounce it differently, especially ooop North where I live. It`s like the Mrs Bucket or Mrs Bouquet scenario.
Reminds me of when I was once on holiday in Turkey and I told the lady sitting next to me that she smelled nice and asked which perfume it was ? She replied it was "River Gorge" and proceeded to get the perfume out of her bag to show me, it was actually Rive Gauche but I was polite and didn`t correct her pronunciation. To her it was and would always be River Gorge !

Latest posts

Back