Delarom New Beauty Brand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`m sure there`ll be more than a few people who pronounce it differently, especially ooop North where I live. It`s like the Mrs Bucket or Mrs Bouquet scenario.
Reminds me of when I was once on holiday in Turkey and I told the lady sitting next to me that she smelled nice and asked which perfume it was ? She replied it was "River Gorge" and proceeded to get the perfume out of her bag to show me, it was actually Rive Gauche but I was polite and didn`t correct her pronunciation. To her it was and would always be River Gorge !
Indeed. The way they are spelling delarom is in English language would be exactly that - or at a push - daylarom. Why not just write it as de l'arome. Reminds me of the whole Flora Mara thing.

Indeed. The way they are spelling delarom is in English language would be exactly that - or at a push - daylarom. Why not just write it as de l'arome. Reminds me of the whole Flora Mara thing.
They didn't make it De l'arome as the people behind the brand always creates brands with seven letter names beginning with D.

I`m sure there`ll be more than a few people who pronounce it differently, especially ooop North where I live. It`s like the Mrs Bucket or Mrs Bouquet scenario.
Reminds me of when I was once on holiday in Turkey and I told the lady sitting next to me that she smelled nice and asked which perfume it was ? She replied it was "River Gorge" and proceeded to get the perfume out of her bag to show me, it was actually Rive Gauche but I was polite and didn`t correct her pronunciation. To her it was and would always be Riverns
Reminds me of when I was once on holiday in Turkey and I told the lady sitting next to me that she smelled nice and asked which perfume it was ? She replied it was "River Gorge" and proceeded to get the perfume out of her bag to show me, it was actually Rive Gauche but I was polite and didn`t correct her pronunciation. To her it was and would always be River Gorge !
I worked with a girl who wore a shade of lipstick called Femme Fatale, which she called Femmy Fat-a-Lee.

When I was around 5years old, Mom's boss bought her a lovely Anais Anais gift box thing for Xmas. It was one of the Xmas specials, I guess, but 5 year old me didn't know that. I just saw a lovely big padded openy hinge jewellery presentation box, all in the delectable pink & white of Cacherel, filled with the perfume & bpody stuff & an Anais neck scarf (like Gayle Hayman, but waaaaay better).
I loved opening & closing it, taking out the contents & putting them back in again.

When the Christmas guests arrived, there was the customary 'what did you get' chitchat, & I proudly told everyone that Mom had been given some ANUS Anus by Boss Hog. They still dine out on that one.

I had a friend some years back who as I was interested in perfume told me she loved Acky Geo. I thought no idea what the hell that is? Finally, showed me the bottle Aqua di Gio :ROFLMAO: I didn't tell how to say it.

I've just watched the full hour of this new brand, and wasn't impressed by it.
Ay said "this serum is not sticky or watery like some serums"
What serums are they Alison? surely Q wouldn't sell sticky watery serums......would they? :censored:

I've noticed she often does this, slates other brands whilst promoting others......until she's back on with those other brands of course ;)

I was wondering if her mum was going to come on later and take over.
I had trouble understanding her at times, she was talking too fast. She was going on about ‘bams’ then I realised she was saying balms. What was going on with her hair? Much too dark and seemed to be all brushed forward into a bouffant at the front, with a heavy flicky fringe. I expect she was nervous, being her first appearance, hope she settles in after a few more shows.

Latest posts

Back