Delivery problems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Is anyone experiencing delivery problems with TJC? I read some reviews online and they were appalling. A ring I have been covering for a long time is finally discounted and I wanted to buy it, but I was concerned about things that never show up and awful customer care.

Well I bought a ring and paid for it, I was told it had been dispatched and then a week later they sent an email to say sorry it was sold out and they had to cancel the order, most peculiar

Most peculiar indeed, but a similar story to what I have read on online reviews. I received an email wishing me a Merry Christmas from TJC which said they were suffering from technical difficulties in the warehouse, so God knows what kind of mayhem is happening there.

Received nearly all items ordered just before Christmas by Evri - was sent an incorrect item (Sukin hand cream instead of face cleanser - this was also on the review for the product by another buyer - strangely both negative reviews have disappeared ! Waiting for a heater which I expecting before Christmas and marked as delivered ? Now a notification that a TJC parcel is on it’s way 🤦‍♂️

Received an email saying that Evri has my parcel from TJC. No clue as to when it is actually going to be delivered.

Heater ordered before Christmas arrived last night by regular Evri guy - interesting the weblisting and tv presentation - haven’t used it yet but others must have received theirs as reviews generally positive - will see how much electricity it consumes 🤞

Heater ordered before Christmas arrived last night by regular Evri guy - interesting the weblisting and tv presentation - haven’t used it yet but others must have received theirs as reviews generally positive - will see how much electricity it consumes 🤞
If it is rated at 500 watts, it will consume 500 watts. They do not have special TJC magic to defy the laws of physics.

Bought a reduced fleecy bed set online on NYD, and got a message saying that it had been dispatched on the 2nd (which seemed weird, as that was a bank holiday) Evri tracking still shows as awaiting parcel from TJC.

So Lord only knows where my parcel is, or when (if!) I will get it 😳

Latest posts

Back