Denim & Co TSV 12/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please; how does it wash? Does it hold shape? Is it obvs that it's not a 'proper' denim jacket itms?

Last time this flew out.

I've looked at the recommendations for a real jacket from friends T & Aunty Mad, thanks, so much. I'm still dithering as I'm unsure about whether to size up or stay true, despite your help (thanks again silly me) More is very welcome. I can't decide if it's foolish to buy a jacket that won't do up, or to size up so that it fastens, but then risk changing the whole look/feel of the garment. My Mom would say the former. Sigh. Going to seek out reviews for this 'fuzzy' jacket. I do like the shaping at the rear.
It holds its shape when washed. I wash it at 20 degrees, as I do with all my clothes.

I wouldn't say it looks totally denimy, but it's white, so it's not an issue for me. The style is definitely denim jacket like at the front.

I ordered the olive, and I have gone up a size as I'm more likely to do it up than the white. I should have bought a size up then, really.

They are doing a 10% discount if you refer a friend (10% for each friend as well as 10% for the friend) which came up after I confirmed and paid. I don't get emails except relating to any orders...is it a new thing?

I like my last TSV the blush one it was a right mix up on sizing to get the correct garment measurement I had to return my original purchase and actually had to go up two sizes, when one was back in stock.
After all that I’ve not even worn it yet and with not going out anytime soon, so don’t know when a I will.
:unsure: :LOL:

"Do not go gentle into that good night" - goosebumps every time.
We love Lahange(SPSPSP!!! - non google tosser) where Thomas was born (hope I'm not wrong - n.g.t) Very very quiet, not everyone's c.o.t but....ohhhhhh. And the best EVER independent bakery nearby that makes the BEST EVER donuts....& I'm not a donut lover. Best enjoyed with a 4 legged.

We love Lahange(SPSPSP!!! - non google tosser) where Thomas was born (hope I'm not wrong - n.g.t) Very very quiet, not everyone's c.o.t but....ohhhhhh. And the best EVER independent bakery nearby that makes the BEST EVER donuts....& I'm not a donut lover. Best enjoyed with a 4 legged.
Born in Swansea, lived in Laugharne & died in New York. I love donuts but developed an intolerance of baker's yeast after not eating bread for two months & now can't eat them, or anything 'bread based', which is very difficult because I love my carbs 🥐🍞🥖🥯🍕🥪🥙🍩

Born in Swansea, lived in Laugharne & died in New York. I love donuts but developed an intolerance of baker's yeast after not eating bread for two months & now can't eat them, or anything 'bread based', which is very difficult because I love my carbs 🥐🍞🥖🥯🍕🥪🥙🍩
Bet you looked that up - if only to obtain correct thpellin' of La harne`.

Crackers!?

Bet you looked that up - if only to obtain correct thpellin' of La harne`.
Did not! You have to remember Sissy Missy I worked in a very exacting school...

Crackers!?
Totally & most of them contain yeast. They also contain palm oil but that's another issue. My two favourites - bread & wine & I can't have either, good thing I don't celebrate the Eucharist.

What about soda bread or wheaten bread neither contain yeast? Not suitable for somethings but lovely with soup or cheese or cold meats and the easiest thing the world to make. With wheaten you can adjust the proportions of different flours until you get the density you like. When toasted it tastes really nutty.

Totally & most of them contain yeast. They also contain palm oil but that's another issue. My two favourites - bread & wine & I can't have either, good thing I don't celebrate the Eucharist.

Crackers!!!! he he he

You could try Ryveta or Matzo's ? In fact all Seder stuff would be fine. Perhaps Oatcakes?

Missy Sissy (Blissy) is a clever cloggs & knew about Dylan's movements, just not the thpellin'.

Takes courage & knowledge to trust recollection on this forum. 'Fact roulette' I call it.

Lets see how you do at Pop Master on Radio 2 at 10.30.....(insert mischievous laugh)

Latest posts

Back