Denim & Co TSV 5/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Far too long, it would be nearly at my knees. Shame because I need a couple of items like this for dog walking and I get cold in the house (even in summer). So not for me.

CC

I haven't worn a cardigan since leaving primary school, this one's particularly ugly.
I do have a couple of little cardis and they're great to take out with you when the weather's warm but not boiling, and can be tied around waist if necessary. A little cardi like that can look nice with a maxi dress or any summer outfit. You're right, this is ugly and only good for slopping around the house in - It certainly won't add anything to an outfit!

Denim & Co. Marl Knit Zip Front Hooded Cardigan with Pockets
Item Number: 189640
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This long-line cardigan from Denim & Co. is knitted from a breathable cotton-mix and features a hood, long sleeves and a zip front, as well as patch pockets. Whether you're enjoying the outdoors as the sun sets or there's a fresh morning breeze in the air, this cardigan will allow you to cover up in comfort this summer and beyond.

A layering essential - if there's one staple layering piece you need in your wardrobe whatever the season, it's a cardigan! Even on warm summer days the evenings can get chilly or a surprise cloudy spell can catch you unawares, but with this hooded cardigan on hand you'll be covered. Its mid-weight design that falls to the mid-thigh and zip-up front also makes it ideal for keeping you cosy come autumn and winter.

Gorgeous colour range - take your pick from five fabulous and fresh shades, including beautiful Soft Blush or Soft Blue, on-trend Pale Khaki and easy-to-wear neutrals, Ecru White or Charcoal Grey.

Easy to care for - this cardigan will slot effortlessly into your wardrobe and life, with no complicated care requirements. Simply wash it on a mild machine setting, dry with like colours and iron on a low temperature to freshen up your cardigan when needed.

• 60% cotton, 40% acrylic
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Soft Blush
  • Ecru White
  • Soft Blue
  • Pale Khaki
  • Charcoal Grey

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 87.6cm (34.5"), S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
  • Length: XS: 74.9cm (29.5"), S: 75.7cm (29.8"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 77.2cm (30.4"), XL: 78.2cm (30.8"), 2XL: 80cm (31.5"), 3XL: 82.6cm (32.5")

All measurements are approximate

I've watched the launch. Oh dear dear me. I liked the blue but it wouldn't go with anything I've got. Ecru- as soon as she said buttery, I could smell warm stale soggy sandwiches for a picnic 🤮🤮. The green OK but doesn't go with anything, black and I need another black cardifan like a hole in the head. Pink - sick after strawberries 🤢🤢🤢.

As a child we did pick your own strawberries. I was so ill. Various shades of pink just remind me of that say.

Cardigan is cotton/acrylic and I can just hear it being a cheap nasty fabric. A decent cotton cardigan of this length would be a lot of money. I have a selection of cotton jumpers and find them much better than wool which makes me sweat so the under arms turns more felt like and lumpy.

I switched over for news headlines and back to Q. They told me about the hundred who had ordered, hundreds in the queue and tell me to get a few.

Foxtrot Oscar Q. I'm off to my cosy corner for a moan.

I'm willing to be told I'm all wrong with the fabrication and it is wonderful. I'm willing to be converted that the colours are good.

Anyone ordering it I hope they are very happy with their buy.

This one is not for me.

I've watched the launch. Oh dear dear me. I liked the blue but it wouldn't go with anything I've got. Ecru- as soon as she said buttery, I could smell warm stale soggy sandwiches for a picnic 🤮🤮. The green OK but doesn't go with anything, black and I need another black cardifan like a hole in the head. Pink - sick after strawberries 🤢🤢🤢.

As a child we did pick your own strawberries. I was so ill. Various shades of pink just remind me of that say.

Cardigan is cotton/acrylic and I can just hear it being a cheap nasty fabric. A decent cotton cardigan of this length would be a lot of money. I have a selection of cotton jumpers and find them much better than wool which makes me sweat so the under arms turns more felt like and lumpy.

I switched over for news headlines and back to Q. They told me about the hundred who had ordered, hundreds in the queue and tell me to get a few.

Foxtrot Oscar Q. I'm off to my cosy corner for a moan.

I'm willing to be told I'm all wrong with the fabrication and it is wonderful. I'm willing to be converted that the colours are good.

Anyone ordering it I hope they are very happy with their buy.

This one is not for me.
Me neither I tuned in this afternoon to see Jackie sat outside and she stood to model her feet in some sandals. Being told in her ear at the time, that the gallery wanted her to remain sat. No flipping wonder she was wearing the TSV cardi. Well oh my word, boy it looked a right baggy hanging mess at the front hem. Plus she had the sleeves pushed up and it looked a scruffy mess, like an old knitwear item, that’s been kept in a black bag ready to do some painting or gardening in.

I'm a cardi girl and I have one (I think it's Marks's) without a hood this length which is useful for late summer cover-ups, but this one with a hood just manages to look frumpy and as Silver Fox said, won't hold its shape. The colours don't even appeal to me.

I’m a fan of long cardigans, as I like them to use more as a light jacket, but this one is a no no. The pockets look too baggy. By the way, could Eilidh possibly be pregnant?? She managed to mention it about every two minutes, and get ‘the bump’ into shot as often as she could. I suppose we’ve got this until she goes off on maternity leave!

I’m a fan of long cardigans, as I like them to use more as a light jacket, but this one is a no no. The pockets look too baggy. By the way, could Eilidh possibly be pregnant?? She managed to mention it about every two minutes, and get ‘the bump’ into shot as often as she could. I suppose we’ve got this until she goes off on maternity leave!
She looks like Lily Allen & is just as irritating.

I'm a cardi girl and I have one (I think it's Marks's) without a hood this length which is useful for late summer cover-ups, but this one with a hood just manages to look frumpy and as Silver Fox said, won't hold its shape. The colours don't even appeal to me.
Yes and at the first sit down you will have a bum shape, well I certainly would!

They didn't seem to have any trouble selling it. I thought it was overpriced anyway and I wouldn't have gone for it.

CC

Are you saying that sold out? I didn't watch any more than the snippet I saw online. People really should visit their local markets more.

Latest posts

Back