Destello and Modal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Just received the latest copy of Gemology and read the Destello article in which Hattie mentioned that she’s proud to have launched her pioneering star fabric, Modal. Pretty sure that I’ve been buying Modal Tees and underwear in M & S for years, long before the launch of Destello! How do they get away with statements like this?

Just received the latest copy of Gemology and read the Destello article in which Hattie mentioned that she’s proud to have launched her pioneering star fabric, Modal. Pretty sure that I’ve been buying Modal Tees and underwear in M & S for years, long before the launch of Destello! How do they get away with statements like this?
I really do think they need challenged.

Hattie has just been mentioning Modal again. I think she is convinced that she’s the first person to use it.

I think they are nice and really suit Ange, but not my sort of thing, maybe if I was actually going on holiday... :(

1. Ellis needs a proper sized bra
2. Has she nothing else to wear but those damn leggings 😳

I have one of her sleeveless kaftans. It was one she did ages ago and didn’t see it aired often, came with a face covering in same material. Cotton. I think I got it at a knock down price. With this weather it’s been fantastic in the evening after a shower. Pop it on and it’s lovely.

Latest posts

Back