Destello and Modal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched yesterday evening. The modal kaftans with sleeves and almost like a huge wrap and then the silk printed ones (I was expecting a pop on dress). The block colour ones looked ok but I thought would crease easily? The printed ones just didn’t seem to hang right to me. If anyone purchased I’d be interested in any feedback, the purple was a gorgeous colour and as we are getting towards the end of summer I thought they might have done a bogof.

Has anyone seen Hattie's latest video for some upcoming bags? She's prancing around wearing the most ridiculous strapless minidress made out of bright blue fluffy ostrich feathers. Perhaps she was about to pop to the supermarket...

Has anyone seen Hattie's latest video for some upcoming bags? She's prancing around wearing the most ridiculous strapless minidress made out of bright blue fluffy ostrich feathers. Perhaps she was about to pop to the supermarket...
I’ll have to look out for that. Can’t quite get used to her being on in the later time slot.

Oh dear, Rachel is wearing one of the new shirts that Hattie will be flogging on Friday and you can see it's come straight out of the pack with the creases still in it.

I was just thinking Ellis and Hattie weren't their usual manic selves today, but they did manage the song! I'm not keen on these new shirts though, I think the neckline is putting me off. I quite liked the colour of the satin shirts they had on the other day.

The new cami tops and 'sculpting' leggings are being heavily promoted before the shows tomorrow. I'm wondering what makes them different from the modal leggings they were raving over recently

I think Ellis is on holiday so I wonder who Hattie will be on with. I hope it’s not Rosie Wells, as that Visage show last night was dreadful. I did mute the sound as I couldn’t stand it. If I’d known that both lipsticks would be on with Amelia, I’d have waited until today.

I'm not sure shiny black leggings are me - not worn anything like that since frequenting Rock City in the 90s and rocking out to Guns n Roses lol

Well, I am in hospital after major surgery and bored stiff. Not even I watched the endless hours of Destello. I preferred to hear my nurses gossip

Latest posts

Back