Destello (Dresses)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
Who and what age group are these aimed at? Why no summer looks? These seem very odd. Neither Hattie nor any of the presenters wear her range...well apart from Ellis who wants to get down with the kids.

Looking forward to one of her new bags in August but that's it.

If ypu overload customers with tat, they won't come back.

Absolutely. Gee4. They look a bit Autumnal? Both in style and colour. Why not save these for later in the year, and have something light and colourful? And more bliddy scarves!

I caught a look at the dress on Adina, who was going to buy one in every colour. I thought the covered look suited her but on the start of her session she changed back into her usual ‘falling out of’ style of dress again.

I thought Adina looked great in the dress. It really suited her. I like Adina she looks like a lot of fun.

I caught a look at the dress on Adina, who was going to buy one in every colour. I thought the covered look suited her but on the start of her session she changed back into her usual ‘falling out of’ style of dress again.
It occurred to me that Adina has that dress she wears in lots of colours. I think she wears it like a uniform. I can put up with her in small doses, but the pouting and strutting has worn thin.

I think its the neckline. It's too high for her, she suits a scoop or a v neck. Does look pretty snug though.
She's too busty. Anyone knows a high necklace on a large bust doesn't work. This is why amateur designers need to educate themselves. Hattie designs everything on her own shape.. Ruth Langsford and Marla Wynne do the same.

She's too busty. Anyone knows a high necklace on a large bust doesn't work. This is why amateur designers need to educate themselves. Hattie designs everything on her own shape.. Ruth Langsford and Marla Wynne do the same.
Sorry meant high neckline.

It did look a bit like a second skin on Angeline. Loved the colour but didn’t like the neckline or the odd band at the waist. My money was safe!
The ironic thing is, Hattie doesn't wear this type of clothing so mo idea what age group she's aiming at.

Funny as Angeline doesn’t look in any of Hattie’s dresses. She really is not a good advert for them. Angeline is more of a scoop line person. Adina in the show I saw previously and Hattie looked good. I’ve seen the other dresses on her insta and they look nice too.

It will be Ellis on Friday, she loves everything by Hattie! The ones coming up are rather short but with a high neck again. Look good on Hattie, but not sure about everyone else

It will be Ellis on Friday, she loves everything by Hattie! The ones coming up are rather short but with a high neck again. Look good on Hattie, but not sure about everyone else
They won't suit Ellis. Ange n Adina are too busty.

Latest posts

Back