Destello .. misselling?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching the Destello stuff yesterday, in particular the shooting star pendant, which started a grief fest. I've now lost count of the times Ellis has been moved to tears about Hattie's mother, which prompts messages from bereaved customers. Then Ellis 'comforts' them in saying how 'we're all here for you my darling' and then immediately shouts that the phone has gone bonkers/checkout or miss out. Just seems all yukky and ugh to me.
I find that so uncomfortable, using her Mothers memory as a sales opportunity.

Hello. Do you mean the bolero and skirt? I am watching right now and very intrigued to find out how much they will charge for it!
Yes isnt' it appalling, who on earth is buying this stuff?

I agree I have it on in the background whilst working from home. Ellis is becoming more and more silly it is irritating now. It is spoiling the show.
She also talks over Hattie non-stop, all this "collaborating" makes me think she's a very jealous person. Oh did I tell you the time I danced at the Moulin Rouge...Zzzzz

Agreed and it happens too often to be anything else
What I found extremely interesting is, her father never wasted any time re-marrying!!!

She also talks over Hattie non-stop, all this "collaborating" makes me think she's a very jealous person. Oh did I tell you the time I danced at the Moulin Rouge...Zzzzz
Are we ever allowed to forget that and the designer bags sold to make more room for Destello..🙄

Coming soon....Destello bum bags, whatever next?! Can't wait to watch Hattie and Ellis prancing around in Destello shell suits :LOL:
Nope it will be the skin tight leggjngs that were expensive and extremely unflattering....on me, dancing to the pussycat track....deep sigh.

Watching the Destello show, with a scarf that 'saved Ellis spending £1000 on an heirloom piece' I'm just waiting for them to sing Pussycat Dolls, because we know its coming don't we lol!

Watching the next Destello show now, another scarf worthy of a £1000 price tag apparently. I switched on late though, I was wondering what Adina has done to her finger! That huge bandage combined with her usual over the top gesticulating is mesmerising!

Watching the next Destello show now, another scarf worthy of a £1000 price tag apparently. I switched on late though, I was wondering what Adina has done to her finger! That huge bandage combined with her usual over the top gesticulating is mesmerising!
Oh she looked so stupid. Should have had it in a splint.

Aww.. I miss Drew. The early-morning boys Jeff, Derek and Drew were far the best presenters. I used to like Jeff's Sister, Alex, a lot to but she went over to QVC - but she was great as well. They've got Dave Troth on at the moment. Must be something that needs a very hard sell from one of the exclusively male, middle-class and stale upper-level presenter/ managers (Dave, Steve. Toby or Jake).
Oh gosh I know her, didn’t realise they were related, makes sense.

Latest posts

Back