DF. Live

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are all at something as per Facebook page which I copied and pasted on another thread

Thank you Julia for doing your weekly stories. Also enjoying what the other presenters are doing. And Debbie does a singalong every night. Don’t know why you don’t see a picture about the singing, she is on nights 77! Kathryn G doing cooking is very entertaining as well and Alison Keenans voice reading stories is excellent, Thank you QVC for keeping us entertained for the last three months of being indoors.

They cant miss an opportunity to promote themselves as if we didn’t have enough to contend with under house arrest.

They are all at something as per Facebook page which I copied and pasted on another thread

Thank you Julia for doing your weekly stories. Also enjoying what the other presenters are doing. And Debbie does a singalong every night. Don’t know why you don’t see a picture about the singing, she is on nights 77! Kathryn G doing cooking is very entertaining as well and Alison Keenans voice reading stories is excellent, Thank you QVC for keeping us entertained for the last three months of being indoors.

They cant miss an opportunity to promote themselves as if we didn’t have enough to contend with under house arrest.

I saw that D had mentioned the huge 'commercial' mortgage she had on sheepshit, & that something was going to have to change, given the situation....

Thankfully I haven't seen any of it! Anyone want to watch Mr CC and myself on Facebook stuffing crisps into our face, arguing over the TV and who's been poured the smallest glass of wine? It's all go in our house :D
You hit the nail on the head it could be our house you are describing. 😂

Well I'm living groundhog day continually. Get up, have a banana, walk the dog in the park, buy a newspaper, lunch, then tele in the afternoon, cook dogs dinner, tele, bed.

Thats my life, oh, and being on here to relieve the boredom.
Brissles, my mum was complaining that that was her life as well although she is lucky in that she has a garden to see to as well as a dog. Very soon I'll be going to visit her if the protests are continuing. The rules have got to be the same for everyone. I know Scotland's rules have been different but we still have the protests in the cities and no one is staying in groups of 6 or whatever :mad:

It was really laughable over here in a country known for mass protests/rioting but ladt week they gridded it out and protested under the 2 meter rule. I think the lower numbers helped.

Oh dear, Debbie forgot all about social distancing in this afternoon’s Kim and Co presentation. Towards the end she walked across to the model, stood very close to her to show the difference in their height. She quickly realised what she had done and moved away. What was she thinking?

Oh dear, Debbie forgot all about social distancing in this afternoon’s Kim and Co presentation. Towards the end she walked across to the model, stood very close to her to show the difference in their height. She quickly realised what she had done and moved away. What was she thinking?

The store I work in re-opened on Monday after being signed off as Covid secure with all the social distancing measures in place.

I was chatting to a customer, who I have never seen before, maintaining the 2 metre space when suddenly he said 'you're lovely' grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed my cheek!

how can social distancing help when we are all breathing in and out sharing the same air space it really is ridiculous

The store I work in re-opened on Monday after being signed off as Covid secure with all the social distancing measures in place.

I was chatting to a customer, who I have never seen before, maintaining the 2 metre space when suddenly he said 'you're lovely' grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed my cheek!

Never mind the Covid implications, that is an assault :mad:

Latest posts

Back