Diamond Spectacular Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
I've was dipping in and out of this 3 hour event and cannot helieve the prices of some of the rings!! :eek: A few were almost £2k and several others over a grand but all set in 9ct. :mysmilie_505: I just can't believe the stupidity of the people paying these prices especially as QVC diamonds are not very good anyway....in my opinion. :cool2:

Don't they know there's a RECESSION on ??????? :taphead: :taphead:
If I was lucky enough to be buying a 2k ring I would go to a QUALITY jewellers

If I was lucky enough to afford a 2k ring .... I'd have a facelift!:grin:

I really do believe that QVC live in a totally different world with the price of some of the goods they offer, especially in today's economic situation.

Word of advice.........I can vouch from personal experience that PPC really does know good quality diamonds so if she thinks the ones from QVC are c**p then they probably are and certainly not worth the £'s they are asking!

I saw a little bit of this and things were selling out, of course I don't expect that they carry a "deep" stock (to use presenter paralance) but I was gobsmacked at the prices and all the p and p was £4 95p even for a little pendant. Agree that if I had £2k to splurge on diamonds I would want the whole experience, going to a good jewellers, trying things on etc, not buying off the tellly and wondering what it was really like and when would it turn up.

Reminds me of a silly joke I heard once. A Friday giggle for you all:

Two ladies were meeting up for tea and one was telling her friend that her husband had passed away since they last met.
"He left me £5000 to cover the funeral costs. He never wanted anything too fancy so I spent £500 on the funeral and the rest went on the stone."
"Wow", her friend said, "that must have been some stone. How big was it?"
"22 carats."

:)

Latest posts

Back