Diamonds can be free at Rocks.TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to say I am unimpressed so far. There is a problem with the sound and the video, and I haven't seen anything I would consider buying yet.

Well I was just watching it and there was a message on the chat thing saying please refresh, sadly that seems to have killed it and now the site is completely dead!
Such a shame, hope it's sorted quickly because it looks like a great way to shop.

Its "beta" though which means they are testing and i think the designs are gorgeous!!!

Well I was just watching it and there was a message on the chat thing saying please refresh, sadly that seems to have killed it and now the site is completely dead!
Such a shame, hope it's sorted quickly because it looks like a great way to shop.

Same for me, Anne!

Was really enjoying it too and had just tried to bid on the sapphire pendant. :mad:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for all the problems, as you can understand this is why we are using this weekend before we officially launch to test the website functionality. Obviously while you CAN BID, you will get some bargains, if you can't please keep trying and bear with us, all issues are being worked on every minute and all will be resolved by the time we officially launch. Hope you manage to get some great bargains over the next few days and your feedback is essential to us and is being digested and resolved as quickly as possible.

Any problems you can always email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Tony

"Tigerlily" Here! I've had a real fight with it but managing...Just! Managed to get a Smoky Quartz silver ring, but currently have over 1000 of them waiting to be checked out! Its slow but seems good so far!:)

Lily here! I've been fighting with it too, but have given up now. Blood pressure won't stand it I'm afraid :eek: I'll have another look tomorrow. Hope you get some bargains peeps!

I've got it on with the sound turned off and I'm watching the final of Masterchef and dipping in and out of here! :D

Last edited:
Those blue topaz cufflinks that are on now are the same as the amethyst ones I bought earlier this week and they were an absolute bargain at £25! Absolutely beautiful and look like they cost a bomb ;)

I've been sitting at my computer since 5pm and a couple of my bids have been accepted, after waiting a while for them to go through. I'm going to give up now, as much as I would like to continue watching, (bidding is a no go I think.) Very frustrating!

Finally managed to get a bid in at 10.47! I think I have won one of the Mystic Topaz rings, but it isn't showing in my basket and the website seemed to shut down suddenly at 11 even though Barry was still in mid Iolite auction?
What a frustrating evening. Don't think I will be a regular viewer, I find it too stressful, but hopefully I have got a bargain tonight :)

Latest posts

Back