Diamonique TSV 3.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 106
Diamonique 2.36ct tw Simulated Gemstone Hoop Sterling Silver
Item Number: 346919
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £2.95

Description​

This pair of stylish hoop earrings by Diamonique are crafted from sterling silver and feature glittering simulated gemstones in prong settings all the way around the hoop, plus simulated diamonds on either side of the hoop for sparkle from every angle. Stunning earrings that are ideal for day or eveningwear, these beautiful hoops are a jewellery staple to wear again and again.

Classic yet contemporary - hoop earrings tick all the boxes. A big trend for the year that shows no signs of going anywhere, hoops are also a staple item in any jewellery box - they never go out of style!

Take your pick - available in a choice of six stone and colour options, there is a style to suit all tastes and occasions. The white simulated diamonds in a choice of colour plating are classic and supremely wearable, and the vivd pink simulated diamonds and rainbow gemstones are both on-trend colours for the season. Emerald is an opulent option that's a perfect 20 th anniversary gift, while blue sapphire is September's birthstone (perfect for any upcoming birthdays!) and can also be given for an anniversary.

The six Cs of Diamonique - the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Gemstone and plating options:
  • Rhodium-plated with simulated white diamonds
  • Gold-plated with mixed colour simulated gemstones
  • Rose gold-plated with simulated white diamonds
  • Gold-plated with simulated emeralds
  • Rhodium-plated with simulated blue sapphires
  • Gold-plated with pink simulated diamonds

• Round brilliant-cut simulated gemstones: 60 x (2mm); 112 x (0.8mm)
  • Plated sterling silver
  • Spring lock fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
  • Hoops (l x w x d): 30mm x 30mm x 2.2mm
  • Metal weight: 6.3g
  • Total equivalent gemstone weight: 2.36 carats

All measurements are approximate

I get really fed up with the EEK shows.

Why do we need so many guests several spending all the show telling us how expensive and difficult is it to design and set REAL stones. Another to tell us how difficult it is to mine REAL stones etc etc.

They aren’t REAL stones so what significance has that to do with it. It’s like someone selling you a kids peddle car and spending an hour explaining the ins and outs of building a Porsche.

If the presenters would get off their ass and shut up about their personal life (yes KP what did a photo of something growing up a shed have to do with Eek?) and just give us the details of the colour, design, sizes and price. And who thought mat green nail polish was good for showing jewellery - bad enough the two tone hair.

can you tell I’m fed up doing a mega load of ironing whilst it’s on? .

I can only wear gold in my ears so I ignore the earrings on QVC.

I don’t have pierced ears (well technically I’ve had 2 goes but a problem both times) so I can ignore them as well.

Mind you in the early days they had some lovely plain dangling Eek ones which looked classy so much so I was nearly tempted to have a 3rd attempt, now they are not to my taste so that boat has sailed.

I'm with LATI on her comments. I know many like/love Alison who likes to impart her 'knowledge' and gives us a history lesson on how the Spanish love their pearls and how each gem stone is mined, but I can't and never have warmed to her. I know she's gone through a rough time with illness, but that aside. its her constant reference to her 'customers' in the real jewellery business that she alludes to that irritates me, and clearly she cant be doing that well or she wouldn't be moonlighting on QVC for all these years flogging fake stuff.

Around 15 odd years ago Butler & Wilson would present some really beautiful clip on chandelier earrings, - and I bought them. So glad I did because they're impossible to buy now, and I always wear them when 'dressing' up, also they're really comfortable.

I “watched” an eek show this morning whilst doing something else and I thought it all looked cheap and nasty, even a ring that was £114. Poor, thin brassy looking shanks and settings, one stone looked quite grey, not the finest clarity you would expect from a manufactured product. As for the coloured stones, they look like my 4 year old great niece has coloured them in with felt tip crayons.

I remember the Gems show on Sat afternoons many years ago. Lovely unusual stones from around the world in sumptuous colours. Those were the days.

I don’t have pierced ears (well technically I’ve had 2 goes but a problem both times) so I can ignore them as well.

Mind you in the early days they had some lovely plain dangling Eek ones which looked classy so much so I was nearly tempted to have a 3rd attempt, now they are not to my taste so that boat has sailed.
I t took 18 months for one of my piercings to heal and it was done in a pharmacy. I persisted, though I should have probably given up and it was pusy and weeped.

That’s what happened twice to me and also the first time was when I was about 16 and a crowd of us were fooling around and a fella caught my earring and ripped it out accidentally. It was about 15 years before I got them done again but that didn’t last long.

Now 40 years later I still have scars.

I got my ears pierced when I was 18. Came home from work, my mum was off work ill at the time. Walked in and said notice anything? No, I had to tell her. Now, I had real problems getting my ear-piercing to heal told twice as long as it should have. Hence, I never ever got any extra holes done.

Of course, I had tales of my granny doing her own piercing with a needle and burnt cork!

I had my ears pierced the first time in the back room of a local sweet shop and with a needle. I was around 13 and the sweet shop owner had a nice sideline in doing piercings. My earlobes went septic so I was bollocked off my Mum who was very heavy handed with wads of cotton wool and tcp which she taped to my earlobes with elastoplast. I resembled a sheep or cow with those clip things they put through their ears.
After my earlobes healed I didn`t bother having them done again for many a year and I must have quick healing flesh because if I don`t wear earrings for a few days the piercings have already begun to seal and its a struggle to get my earrings back in again. I can`t sleep in earrings so its impossible for me to leave them in 24/7.

I t took 18 months for one of my piercings to heal and it was done in a pharmacy. I persisted, though I should have probably given up and it was pusy and weeped.
I’ve always wanted pierced ears but have a lump of gristle in my lobe. My DD asked and I told her when she was 12. Dreaded day came and she had them done. I was religious in cleaning them so much so that when I dislocated my ankle gardening, waiting for the ambulance my DD packed an overnight bag just in case and included her ear cleaning products. I felt so guilty at her stress but I dearly didn’t want her to get infected, her dad and me have skin issues. They still got a little bit infected after all my efforts :(:cry::oops:

My high school only allowed the girls in sixth form to have pierced ears so I had mine done on the first day of the summer holidays after O levels. I must have skin like canvas because I didn't have any issues then or 44 years later when I had my nose pierced. I can wear any metal in my ears but stick to surgical steel for my nose studs. I think I bought more earrings from the Q than any other product & still have most of them, including several pairs of Eek ones that are lovely & very comfortable.

Latest posts

Back