• Diamonique TSV 3.jpg
    Diamonique TSV 3.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 177
Diamonique 3.6ct tw Vintage Style Emerald Cut Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 344803
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.96
P&P £3.95

This cocktail ring from Diamonique features a sterling silver vintage-style design, adorned with a sparkling emerald-cut simulated gemstone set between baguette-cut simulated white diamonds. Boasting all the glamour of a bygone era, this beautiful ring will exude elegance whenever you wear it.

The six Cs of Diamonique - this gorgeous design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

A modern classic - bring your look back to the elegance of times gone by with this ring’s stunning vintage-style design, stripped back effortlessly for the modern day with its sleek bezel set touches and minimalistic style. It’s the perfect finish to your favourite evening ensembles but it’s also simple enough to wear in the daytime, making it a piece you’ll reach for time and time again.

The perfect present - for any jewellery lover you know, this ring is the perfect choice as a gift, as its design is both classic and modern enough to complement any style. Whether they’re a fan of all things vintage or prefer a contemporary look, this fabulous piece is sure to delight your loved one!

Unveil your stone - with three stunning simulated gemstones to choose from, you can find the one that you or your loved one would treasure the most. Go for the simulated white diamond option for classic sparkle to suit any of your favourite looks, or for a regal touch of colour, opt for either simulated emerald or simulated tanzanite.

• Emerald-cut simulated gemstone: 1 x (9mm)
  • Baguette-cut simulated white diamonds: 2 x (5mm), 2 x (3.5mm)
  • Tapered baguette-cut simulated white diamonds: 2 x (3.5mm)
  • Rhodium-plated sterling silver
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: 3.66 carats
Stone options:

• Simulated Tanzanite
  • Simulated Emerald
  • Simulated Diamond
All measurements are approximate

Today is the first day I have watched Q for more than a few minutes. Watched - not listened - and I must admit they have had a good few new pieces.

Jill F is on at the minute and looks as if she is all swollen around the lower half of her face. And FGS stop flicking the hair woman!

Oh right now Jill Franks is wearing diamonique cause her ring is being repaired and the ring she is wearing is one she’s had years.
Now that’s not the quite the story I heard previously that she’d ordered her self a ring as her mother of pear ring she was frightened of loosing when taking off for hand washing

I like the lever back ear rings. I lose ordinary ones 🙄and I’ve bought these In the past .. I won’t pay loads of money for earrings or ask for any for bdays etc as I’m just so clumsy. I’ve always found tbe diamoniqe very pretty and good quality for the price.

Oh right now Jill Franks is wearing diamonique cause her ring is being repaired and the ring she is wearing is one she’s had years.
Now that’s not the quite the story I heard previously that she’d ordered her self a ring as her mother of pear ring she was frightened of loosing when taking off for hand washing
They don't have very good memories, do they? If I'd been waiting as long as she's supposedly been for a ring to be repaired I'd want to know why it was sent to a jeweller on the Moon rather than a local one.

Has anyone gone for this?

It's a design I've liked for years but the shows I've seen with it today haven't given me any idea of how it might look on my finger. Every one has been on middle finger and the rings have been too big.

ETA: I'd wear it on the ring finger.

At least she told them the stone was gone. How many times on here have we spotted jewellery with stones missing and the presenter ignores or is too busy rabbiting to notice. Jill Franks has passed her sight test for 2020.🤓

I spotted a pair of earrings I really fancy, did not see live. Simple drops with a choice of emerald, clear or tanzanite, I quite fancy the last. They are cheaper than the Pilgrim earrings I bought too.

At least she told them the stone was gone. How many times on here have we spotted jewellery with stones missing and the presenter ignores or is too busy rabbiting to notice. Jill Franks has passed her sight test for 2020.🤓

I spotted a pair of earrings I really fancy, did not see live. Simple drops with a choice of emerald, clear or tanzanite, I quite fancy the last. They are cheaper than the Pilgrim earrings I bought too.
I like these to gorgeous

Yeah she certainly makes it up as she goes along, or lying as I like to call it.

They don't have very good memories, do they? If I'd been waiting as long as she's supposedly been for a ring to be repaired I'd want to know why it was sent to a jeweller on the Moon rather than a local one.
A couple of years ago it was away for repair for months and months to the point I was expecting a total redesign.

A week or so ago she said it was because she was washing her hands so often because of C19 which was understandable, I haven’t worn rings since March.

Whilst it is a very unusual ring is MOP suitable for 24/7 wearing? Isnt the story that Larry had it hidden in a little rock pool along some beach when they went for a walk?

I always thought it was a well known fact that you should never subject pearls/MoP to water - or any 'dull' gemstone come to that. She's a complete airhead then if she repeatedly washed her hands with her engagement ring on.

Due to cancellation of all craft fairs and fetes, I'm well stocked with my party headbands, so had to find another hobby to keep me occupied. Enter the 'ring by the sink' trinket dishes, been playing around with resin, so its another bow to my repertoire. Perhaps Gill would like one 🤭

I thought that about MOP but assumed I was mistaken.

Boredom has make me teach myself crochet! We have very very few craft shops at the best of times and those are closed due to C19 so I had to buy on line and use on line tutorials .

Latest posts

Back