• Diamonique TSV 2.jpg
    Diamonique TSV 2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 235
Escape by Melissa Odabash 1.2ct tw Droplet Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 344282
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This droplet necklace from Escape by Melissa Odabash features a plated sterling silver design with polished, simulated diamond-encrusted circle charms and an adjustable slider fastening. Putting a chic bohemian twist on the classic station necklace, this versatile piece can be worn every day to give your look a gorgeous finishing touch.

Elegant eclecticism - the droplet charms come in three different finishes - polished, bezel-set and pave-set with simulated diamonds, which gives this necklace a beautiful eclectic style and a subtle sparkle you’ll love. It’s perfect for adding texture to your look and will take you from day to night in a flash.

Wear it your way - thanks to its adjustable slider fastening, you can wear this necklace at a length to suit you, and you can change it up depending on the neckline of your outfits. It also makes it the perfect choice as a gift for someone special, as it fits a variety of neck widths, so you won’t have to guess their chain length!

Choose your plating - with two gorgeous plating options to choose from, all you have to do is decide whether you’re a silver or a gold girl! Choose the rhodium-plated option if you love cooler tones, or pick 1 micron 14 carat gold plating if warmer tones are more your thing.

• Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 4 x (3.5mm), 58 x (1.25mm)
  • Plated sterling silver
  • Slider fastening
  • Chain length: 45cm (17.7”)
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: 1.22 carats

Plating options:

• Rhodium
  • 14 carat gold

All measurements are approximate

i have a diamonique bezel set necklace like this one in yellow gold plating this is a little too similar but it is nice

I still like it, and had it been say £10 less I might have bought it, but I think it's a bit expensive for what it is. Or maybe I'm just mean. 😁

My feeling is that it’s the Links of London syndrome- the real McCoy is probably really good but the Made for Q will be lightweight and poorly finished as the original company and designer will have precious little to do with it apart from their name.

Anyway it’s the additional postage which is the killer, an extra £4 often just pushes things over the edge of impulse buying.

I have my Eek pieces but do I need more, not at present.Just thinking how is Alison the original guest, I know she was ill, are there any updates?

I have my Eek pieces but do I need more, not at present.Just thinking how is Alison the original guest, I know she was ill, are there any updates?
It's been more than a month since she's posted anything on Instagram. Before that she'd written that she was responding to treatment but had her wretched days, especially those ones just after she'd had the latest cycle of treatment. I imagine the current situation must be horrendous for anyone experiencing a disease such as the one she's fighting because it makes the person extremely vulnerable physically & the emotion impact must be awful.

I've got several items that I like & wear frequently. I'm still shopping (not from the Q) & have bought all the gifts for the summer birthdays but the thought of spending money on something as unnecessary as Eek makes me feel quite ashamed.

I think Alison is very knowledgeable and passionate about jewellery. I was wondering why I hadn't seen her for a while - not that I watch much nowadays - I'd not heard she was ill. I hope she's OK and back soon.

I quite like the girl who does it now. Alison was very nice at the start but she was on every other day and began to trot out the same crap each time. I think she also got too cliquey with some of the presenters and the shows had that giggly schoolgirl in joke feel so I quite quickly got fed up.

despite that I wish her a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back