Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel like that about Michelle Mone diamonique.To me, most of it looks hideous, but that’s just my opinion. Surely people don’t think it looks real?

Years ago I got a Eek TSV ring, it is quite big but being a fake Aquamarine with small ‘diamonds’ looks believable and has been admired many times.This one is obviously fake in size and colour, fine if you just buy for the bling effect.

I love jewellery and don’t mind a bit of bling real or fake. However the settings on nearly all of Q’s stuff is awful in design so I only buy when they have a bezel type setting.

Jon Richard had counters in all branches of Debenhams and sells sterling silver jewellery plus costume and bridal jewellery. The Jon Richard website currently has 20% off everything even items in the sale section and if you use code SHINE20 you get another 20% discount too, even on sale items.
I`ve had several sterling silver items from the site as small gifts for my granddaughters (I`ve bought each of them a leather jewellery box as part of their Christmas gifts) and a couple of things for myself. All have been lovely and all of them from the sale section which means with the code plus the site discount I`ve got them for a song. I also got 2 little sparkly pendants for the little girls next door, sterling silver, £6 each with the on website discount and then another £1.20 discount with the code. Worth having a look.

I’m not sure that these would be very practical if you look at the sizes at the bottom of the QVC page. 😉 (Unless my maths is wrong.)

In the set:
  • 3 x brilliant-cut inside-out hoop earrings - in 18cm (7.1"), 25cm (9.8"), and 32cm (12.6")

I’m not sure that these would be very practical if you look at the sizes at the bottom of the QVC page. 😉 (Unless my maths is wrong.)

In the set:
  • 3 x brilliant-cut inside-out hoop earrings - in 18cm (7.1"), 25cm (9.8"), and 32cm (12.6")
Nothing wrong with your maths Toril. I had to look twice at the advert. In the wording in the middle these are in mms, so someone has done something wrong. They have changed mms to cms at the bottom of the page. Would have been whoppers. 😅 Would have been down past my bosom. 🤣
  • Earrings (h x w x d): 19.2mm x 18mm x 2mm; 25.5mm x 25mm x 1.8mm; 32.1mm x 32mm x 1.9mm

Nothing wrong with your maths Toril. I had to look twice at the advert. In the wording in the middle these are in mms, so someone has done something wrong. They have changed mms to cms at the bottom of the page. Would have been whoppers. 😅 Would have been down past my bosom. 🤣
  • Earrings (h x w x d): 19.2mm x 18mm x 2mm; 25.5mm x 25mm x 1.8mm; 32.1mm x 32mm x 1.9mm
So professional.

Attachments

• Diamonique.jpg
    Diamonique.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts

Back