Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• diam.jpg
    diam.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 153
I must get my ears pierced again. The hole on one side has “warped” and I can’t get any type of earring in 😱😂

Another cheap looking bit of glass which will no doubt be badly set and within 5 minutes people will be moaning the stones have dropped out. For 40 quid you pay cheap, you get cheap and you can`t make a sow`s ear into a silk purse no matter what the tat sellers may say.

I have diamonique rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces never lost a stone. The quality is very good. Even the plating I dont take items off for many months even and the plating is still good.

I have never had a stone fall out, but I got for the smaller channel or Swiss set ones. For some reason, I really dislike the full stones all the way round style, I have an idea those would fall out carrying bags etc?

I have a couple of eek rings bought a long time ago when Q really did do quality and value. In recent times whenever there`s an eek offer or tsv, then within days people are on facebook claiming items have arrived with stones missing or they`ve only worn something a couple of times and stones have dropped out or some other problem. It isn`t just eek stuff which has deteriorated in quality, it seems to be their jewellery right across the board. Hollowed bands, poor quality stones, high prices, stuff soon breaking or stones falling out etc etc. Many of us loved and bought quite a lot of their jewellery in the good old days and much of it is still going strong to this day but I bet in recent times a lot of us haven`t even considered buying anything from them which is a sad sign of the times.

Latest posts

Back