Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have two Swiss set rings in white gold from QVC. One is Diamonique and the other is pink sapphires(real ones).
thats another nice setting. it looks like the stones have been pressed into the metal. I have a 9 carat gold ring with cognac diamonds with this setting. Anather qvc favourite

Dower and Hall do a range called Twinkle and most of the range are bezel set, necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. The stones are real and there`s usually a choice of length in pendants and necklaces. They aren`t cheap at full price but they regularly have sales or discount codes and you can pick up a nice piece at a good price. There`s aquamarine, sapphire (different colours) ruby, pearl, opal, amethyst , garnet, and a few other stones to choose from.

Dower and Hall do a range called Twinkle and most of the range are bezel set, necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. The stones are real and there`s usually a choice of length in pendants and necklaces. They aren`t cheap at full price but they regularly have sales or discount codes and you can pick up a nice piece at a good price. There`s aquamarine, sapphire (different colours) ruby, pearl, opal, amethyst , garnet, and a few other stones to choose from.
I think there is 10% at present.

im I correct in thinking they were on Q for a very very short time? A bit like LoL the Q offerings too light for the price.

im I correct in thinking they were on Q for a very very short time? A bit like LoL the Q offerings too light for the price.
I`ve only bought one item from Dower and hall, a pearl pendant which was half price in their sale. I wouldn`t have paid the full price but it was well worth what I did pay. A nice size pearl and a nice chain. I dislike short chains and prefer my pendants hanging lower down so I always buy a 20 inch chain.

Yes QVC did sell Dower & Hall for a while. I purchased a silver chain with a starfish and small turquoise bead as pendants. It is still a very pleasing item.

Yes QVC did sell Dower & Hall for a while. I purchased a silver chain with a starfish and small turquoise bead as pendants. It is still a very pleasing item.
Thanks! Sometimes I think I imagined things but I did slavishly watch every jewellery programme and am good at remembering anything bling related💍

A four leaf clover, how twee and like something you`d buy in a resort gift shop alongside horoscope signs or "I love Mum " or "Grandma" pendants. I`m waiting for the sales gibberish of how it`s a sign of good luck and how we all need it after a year of covid/ill health/money or work problems etc etc etc. No doubt there`ll be all kinds of rubbish spouted. As for it being "designed" well what is there to design about a clover ?

A four leaf clover, how twee and like something you`d buy in a resort gift shop alongside horoscope signs or "I love Mum " or "Grandma" pendants. I`m waiting for the sales gibberish of how it`s a sign of good luck and how we all need it after a year of covid/ill health/money or work problems etc etc etc. No doubt there`ll be all kinds of rubbish spouted. As for it being "designed" well what is there to design about a clover ?

But it was designed by Charlie Brook...I think a Charlie Bear could have come up with something a bit more original!

That reminds me I have 2 very similar bracelets from that Swarovski jewellery that used to be on QVC.Must blow the dust off so much and wear it around the house as I am going nowhere! Let us hope that is about to change, I won’t know what to wear first!

It looks like a heart design they had a while back that folded in on itself.

Latest posts

Back