Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is a short chain and looks rather chunky also though hard to tell from the pictures - no metal weight given.

I ordered this in the link below in the rose gold version. Half price, free delivery, sterling silver and gift boxed. Only the yellow gold version left now.

It is a short chain and looks rather chunky also though hard to tell from the pictures - no metal weight given.
It`s made from brass so I doubt they`d give a metal weight.

I remember when the tat peddlers told us that Eek was only ever set in a precious metal.

I ordered this in the link below in the rose gold version. Half price, free delivery, sterling silver and gift boxed. Only the yellow gold version left now.

It`s made from brass so I doubt they`d give a metal weight.
Oh my word that is really pretty 🤩 thanks for the link.

Thank you I don’t know how you find all these good sites.😊
YW Lynn. I`ve ordered a couple of items from the link and will use them as Christmas gifts. I`ve also found lovely leather jewellery portfolios as part of the gifts too. I`ll put an item of jewellery inside each of them, one for Mr V`s granddaughter, one for my middle son`s partner.
Dulwich leather have closed down and been taken over by Stackers. Their original Dulwich leather portfolios are selling for £60 to £70 on some jewellery websites but Amazon have a limited number still for sale at £19.99, all real leather. They are the end of the line so can`t be repeated as the brand has gone.
Here`s the Amazon link
and here`s links to the same item on other websites

Talking of Diamonique, I see Michelle Mone has posted on FB about her latest offering. I was amused to see her “user name” in full - Lady Michelle Mone. A bit pompous in my opinion.

Thanks for the info super. This ring is far too big as a faux stone. Why not do it as a more believable 2ct or 1ct. OK, I agree some people love huge stones but not as a fake pink stone that would cost hundreds of thousands if real. If your going to do a big stone why not do it as a real stone of the more affordable kind such as citrine or amethyst? Just my take, I'm sure it will sell.

CC

Latest posts

Back