Diamonique Design of the Month January

Diamonique 2.4ct tw Simulated Exotic Diamond Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343883

to match

Diamonique 1.2ct tw Simulated Exotic Diamond Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343881

Diamonique 1.2ct tw Simulated Exotic Diamond Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343882

I`ve seen very similar to these in my local branch of Warren James. They also do them in several colours plus they sell items as sets which work out cheaper. I bought an almost identical pendant but with stud earrings and with blue central stones for my oldest grand daughter and I think it cost me around £19 for the set. They were sterling silver too.

I`ve seen very similar to these in my local branch of Warren James. They also do them in several colours plus they sell items as sets which work out cheaper. I bought an almost identical pendant but with stud earrings and with blue central stones for my oldest grand daughter and I think it cost me around £19 for the set. They were sterling silver too.

Yes Vienna I have got some lovely pieces from Warren James as well. They have diamonds in gold at very reasonable prices as well. My original wedding ring is a very wide 22ct band,it weighs nearly a troy ounce. I now have a crossover white and yellow gold ring instead.

Yes Vienna I have got some lovely pieces from Warren James as well. They have diamonds in gold at very reasonable prices as well. My original wedding ring is a very wide 22ct band,it weighs nearly a troy ounce. I now have a crossover white and yellow gold ring instead.

My grand daughter is almost 14 and loves sparkly jewellery but isnt yet old enough or responsible enough for gold and diamonds so Warren James sterling silver crystal or CZ jewellery is ideal for her and their prices are good.

I just wish they would do something simple, substantial and modern even if was a little higher priced.

There is obviously one “designer” and one buyer who is stuck in a time warp churning out the same old tired stuff and each year it gets tattier and tattier.

I’m not a snob I quite like a bit of Eek but FGS let’s move into the 20th century.

I agree about the styles. When you look at what’s available on the ‘high street’ you see that jewellers have a good range from classic styles to more ‘on trend’. Good prices too.

QVC’s bracelets are too long for my 6 inch wrist. Amazing considering I need sizes 18 or 20 in clothes.

diamonique is my favourite Brandon QVC been buying it since day one never had a problem with it

Absolutely nothing against Eek it’s the god awful designs - the same goes for the luxury gems range.

I got lovely modern designs over the years but sadly no longer.

Noooo, despite my no Q purchases rule I'm very tempted by February's design. I love bezel set stones & have a necklace similar to this that I don't wear it very often because the clasp wouldn't look out of place in Lilliput.

I’ll keep an eye on this one.

Am I correct (or was it just Del Boys hard sell) but did the February one sell out within a few days? Maybe this will finally get through to Q that we are interested in more modern settings.

I’ll keep an eye on this one.

Am I correct (or was it just Del Boys hard sell) but did the February one sell out within a few days? Maybe this will finally get through to Q that we are interested in more modern settings.

nah it took about half a month to sell out but had advanced orders but modern settings they tend to order a lot less off so it looks like it sells out quicker

Latest posts

Back