Diamonique Guest today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Apologies if she's not new to the rest of you, but what a delight the guest on the Diamonique Spectacular has been today! For some reason, I've not seen her before, but am really impressed. Knowledgeable and friendly about jewellery of all kinds and working really well with Pipa.

Was thinking the same thing, really pleasing to listen too.

I just wish the model would look what she was doing when showing some of the rings, some are at a bit of a jaunty angle and she seems a bit stiff and doesnt move position iykwim!

I've never seen her before either.Agreed an excellent guest,not pushy just informative .

From what she says, she's been on a few times, but I've never seen her before. A pleasure to watch and listen to.

yup

Agree with y'all, very nice ambience. Model has the DeerInTheHeadlights, fixed smile, daren't breathe look. Love the dog in the VaxAdvert they are showing at the breaks. Haven't been temtped to order any jewellery though. Did notice 2 hairs on Pipa's left cheek on the zoom-ins. Sprouts or had hair cut today and they're stragglers. Well, they zoom in so close, one is gonna notice. :Wink:

Did notice 2 hairs on Pipa's left cheek on the zoom-ins. Sprouts or had hair cut today and they're stragglers. Well, they zoom in so close, one is gonna notice. :Wink:

I've had it on in the background while I've been clearing out my sideboard. :eek: Pipa said she'd cut her fringe before coming on air, so I think that's what those hairs were. She's apparently going to grow her fringe out once the back of her hair is longer. I think the new style really suits her.

And I agree with the other posters. The guest, who I have seen before, has a lovely presenting manner and is very informative.

Latest posts

Back