Did I hear it right?

Beading Belle

VIP Shopper
I was flicking channels when I heard the presenter on JM say, get the beads valued and then you can charge the customers more!!!!

She was showing the garnet beads. Surely I heard it wrong, if not then this is plain silly as the kits are usually £35 and sending any item to value is a min. of £25. Where is the sense in this :thinking:

Meeshoo

VIP Shopper
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

How embarrasing that the item you take to be valued costs more to be valued than the item itself :giggle:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
This is plain wicked, Bennett & Co are going down in my estimation on a daily basis and are now well into minus. xxxxxxxxxxx

I

iclaudipuss

This is plain wicked, Bennett & Co are going down in my estimation on a daily basis and are now well into minus. xxxxxxxxxxx
Hear, hear, it's a dreadful thing to be advising people to do this.
I note the continued absence of the Bennetts on this forum and, frankly, that speaks volumes.

Ballerina

VIP Shopper
They will be say pass them on as family heirlooms next!

Beading Belle

VIP Shopper
Maybe the presenters think that you can go into a jewellers and get a valuation done for free!
Apparently you do have some jewellers who do free valuations according to JM. I am yet to find one, so if anyone here has found one I would love to know as I can then get most of my beads valued and charge you all 3 x more :giggle::giggle::giggle:

mr jones

Tired and old
Send me all your jewellery and I will give a free valuation - then send them back. Honest :giggle:

Beading Belle

VIP Shopper
Send me all your jewellery and I will give a free valuation - then send them back. Honest :giggle:
Sorry to disappoint you Mr Jones, its the beads that I need valued :tongue: Are you any good at making your own :thinking:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purple Rainbow

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks