Did we all manage to the resist the 4ez pays on clearance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I didn't. I had a look through pages and pages of absolute tat mainly as I was bored. I found a cute denim jacket and I ordered this 188189 in the mid blue option. I hate the denim jacket I have now 'cause it's heavy and looks like I stole it off and old trucker, so I'll be glad to get shot of it. I'm a bit worried that I ordered the large as it was the smallest one available (would've gone for a medium) but some of the reviews have said it comes up small and at £37 inc postage, I'm pretty sure I could've picked up something cheaper on the high street.( this is where the ez pays "get" you! ) I love the mandarin collar and the peplum and the fact it has side pockets as well as top pockets, so it is a bit different to anything I've seen around the shops. I really hope I'm not disappointed and end up with the hassle of calling c/s to request my postage is returned under the 14 day statutory thing, then shell out a fiver or more to return it. Personally I think it would be more useful to offer free returns under within 14 days unworn/unused as well as the full refund instead of allowing people to use/abuse stuff for 60 days!

Nothing for me, they don't have anything I want! I can get Seasalt and White Stuff direct, and with a BLC discount.

I did buy a Color Wow shampoo and conditioner duo on beauty day with free p&p because I wanted to try it out..................and I like it :)

Nothing for me, they don't have anything I want! I can get Seasalt and White Stuff direct, and with a BLC discount.

I did buy a Color Wow shampoo and conditioner duo on beauty day with free p&p because I wanted to try it out..................and I like it :)
The Blue Light Card is great isn't it, it's been 35% off in Seasalt lately, treated myself to two tops that were over £40 each so I got a good reduction.

Mr CC uses Blue Light Card in Asda I think we get 10% off the shopping.

I tried to sneak the 4EZP on an item that was reduced but not clearance. I failed so didn't buy anything.

CC

It caught my attention and reminded me I got a great pair of sketchers in the clearance section last year, I don't normally look at the clearance cause it's 50% tat, 40% no good to me but 10 % interests me, mostly skechers.

I usually have a look when they're offering ez pays on clearance just in case I find an absolute bargain that I can pay a few itty bitty pence for over the next few months and it'll almost feel like it's free lol! Trouble is the vast majority of the stuff in clearance is trash, and the stuff that isn't trash is still overpriced. I am normally pretty sensible and I won't buy anything, this time I didn't find a bargain as I paid an average price for a denim jacket and had it not been on ez pay I possibly wouldn't have bought it as it's too near the end of the month so I'd need to wait for payday to arrive. Whether I'd have gone back and purchased it I don't actually know - quite possibly as I've been meaning to replace my lumpy old denim jacket for years.

Latest posts

Back