Die Die Die - Too many

Tilley

How many dies do C&C think we want. Most of the programmes lately have been flogging dies - Tattered Lace, Tonic, Spellbinders. I bought a die cutting machine but wish I hadn't really. If I had a craft shop or did craft stalls then I can see that I could cut numerous dies and sell them in little packets but other than that I really can't se the need for having dozens and dozens of the things. It has become very boring.

carrots

Couldn't agree more, it is getting very boring.
Even though I have a Cuttlebug and a Grand Calibur I'm still not interested in most of the dies they sell. I don't like tonic or tattered lace (not my style and overpriced as far as I'm concerned) the Sue Wilson dies are nice but wouldn't get used enough and if I want spellbinders I can get them far cheaper online. Apart from basic shapes for matting and layering, tags and banner type dies for sentiments and the odd flourish or leaves for embellishments I don't go for fans, shoes, animals, cars etc. as I'm a stamper first and formost my dies are chosen to be used with my stamped images.

pyjama princess

VIP Shopper
I hold my hand up to having bought all the POD dies but I haven't bought any for ages. Over on our sister forum, Craft Telly, we feel the same - far to many dies and the shows are very boring with few people watching C&C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meenakshibuildworld
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks