Diet TSV at the end of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summer

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Anyone know what Diet the TSV is going to be? Catherine and Dawn are on it and so our other presenters and apparently they are doing well on it.

Summer

thought Catherine swore by Paul McKenna :taphead:- is she now finally going to admit it doesnt work!

:confused2: My word Miss Huntley you have soon forgotten Mr Mckenna :heartbroke:

:rain:

I thought she was looking as though she had put weight on.....maybe she had to beef up to show she can lose it???

folk! sorry but that conjured up allsorts in my head, lol, think you meant fork, DB mentioned the diet on her blog, also she mentioned one of her pygme goats had died.

folk! sorry but that conjured up allsorts in my head, lol, think you meant fork, DB mentioned the diet on her blog, also she mentioned one of her pygme goats had died.

Suppose if you're eating pygme goats then your bound to slim as it would obviously be a small portion. :thinking2:

I thought Catherine had put weight on recently as well. I guess as Mr McKenna ran off to IW or was it America, CH is entitled to move on and no doubt QVC insisted.

When I turned on this evening i thought Dawn looked like she'd lost a bit but thought it was me seeing things. Just looked at her blog and she said she's lost 8lbs. Long term is the real measure though.

When I turned on this evening i thought Dawn looked like she'd lost a bit but thought it was me seeing things. Just looked at her blog and she said she's lost 8lbs. Long term is the real measure though.

Scarrily she said she'd lost it in a week! Or at least I think that's what she said! Sounds a bit much to me ...

She says she still uses some of his techniques of eating slowing and putting your folk down between each mouthful....

Isn't that just table manners though? I'm pretty sure that was something I learned aged about 4, long before Paul McKenna! lol
(My granny used to say 'Put your fork down dear, you don't need to guard the food, nobody's coming to take it away.......'!)

Actually, I think the Edwardians invented that method of eating, though I think that involved chewing each mouthful 100 times or something, which is kinda gross & mind-numbingly tedious to boot! lol

Isn't that just table manners though? I'm pretty sure that was something I learned aged about 4, long before Paul McKenna! lol
(My granny used to say 'Put your fork down dear, you don't need to guard the food, nobody's coming to take it away.......'!)

Actually, I think the Edwardians invented that method of eating, though I think that involved chewing each mouthful 100 times or something, which is kinda gross & mind-numbingly tedious to boot! lol

A few people say about doing that don't they? Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow are supposed to do that alongside their macrobiotic diet. Personally, I couldn't be a**ed. Plus small children tend to inhale their food - there's no amount of chewing going on there. I'd be at the table for hours on my lonesome if I started that caper.......

CH already looks fine to me and well proportioned. She doesn't look as if she needs to lose weight, especially as tv is supposed to add about 12lbs, but maybe it's down to the slimming pants she raves about?

Latest posts

Back