Dilemma

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I stupidly ordered the new design Bibi Bijoux bracelet made up of black beads and gold charms,it arrived yesterday and I wasn't that keen as it seemed very flimsy and light but instead of sending it back I thought I would wear it to a restaurant that evening which turned out to be a big mistake as whilst eating my meal the thread broke scattering charms & beads everywhere,unfortunately I have not been able to find 3 of the charms and they have probably been hoovered up by now,my dilemma is will Q refund me for only being able to return a few beads an a couple of charms.:mysmilie_7:

I stupidly ordered the new design Bibi Bijoux bracelet made up of black beads and gold charms,it arrived yesterday and I wasn't that keen as it seemed very flimsy and light but instead of sending it back I thought I would wear it to a restaurant that evening which turned out to be a big mistake as whilst eating my meal the thread broke scattering charms & beads everywhere,unfortunately I have not been able to find 3 of the charms and they have probably been hoovered up by now,my dilemma is will Q refund me for only being able to return a few beads an a couple of charms.:mysmilie_7:

Tell them it fell off in the street and they rolled down a grate.

lynn, Now are you sure it didn't snap when you were crossing the road????., or get on to Customer Services pdq and describe exactly what happened. They should refund you - surely the item must have been faulty for that to have happened so soon, and in a restaurant how can you crawl around on your hands and knees amongst other diners looking for small beads and charms?

Last edited:
I'd say I tried it on in the house and it happened but for some reason you can't find the other three, it's not up for you to explain anyway because the item wasn't fit for purpose so ask for a pre paid envelope and get your money back.

It was clearly not fit for purpose so call them explain it broke and you have most of it and they should send you prepaid label and refund you.

I wouldn't hesitate to 'phone them up & explain exactly what happened.....& if you point out just what a monstrously embarrassing situation you were left in with the wretched thing breaking as it did they might even give you a 'there there, all better now' voucher to boot!
(They should certainly refund the p&p costs too and and send a label for its return, they always have for me in similar situations but check they actually do refund the p&p as they frequently 'forget' to do this!)

:nod:

I'm sure you will get. Full refund if you explain. I recently returned a bracelet after 10months as the clasp broke. Got a full refund no problem. Keep us posted with what you do. Good luck.

Yes I don't know why I feel guilty,but it's as if I've kept the three charms and if they were gold then I would have been on my hands & knees in the restaurant, so much for hand made in Denmark, it may as well have been mass produced in China.

You should get a full refund without any argument if you are returning the broken bits and some beads.Those beads could have rolled anywhere in a busy restaurant.

This happened to me for a necklace I had for a while but didn't wear very much. I put all the loose beads I managed to recover in an envelope and sent it back. Full refund but it was a while ago when Q was a trustworthy company.

Sorry to hear that about Bibi as I like the range but it confirms my thoughts that they are dropping the quality to fit in with Q selling prices/quantities.

i sent a ring back with 4 missing stones. They fell out the first day I wore it. Not a clue where they fell out. I just phoned CS for an envelope to send it back,explaining what had happened

Don't worry. It was obviously not fit for purpose so call them and get your prepaid envelope Asaph so that it is returned within30 days and you get yr outward postage refunded

I've returned a beauty set in the past only to find one component of it in my bathroom a few weeks later. Oops!! I was refunded as normal. Definitely call and advise them it broke - no explanation required imo - and say you don't want a replacement but a refund. Please don't feel guilty! You are well within your rights.

I've recently bought my first piece and am awaiting one I bought my mum. Hope the quality isn't as bad as the one you had :-( I will be extra careful with it now!

I went from one piece to 5 sort of overnight... I used to think they were overpriced tat, but after i got one home i was very surprised and i really like them now... i wish i hadn't sent for that first one and instead kept thinking they were rubbish haha

I bought a diamonique bracelet in April couple of weeks ago I noticed 1 of the stones was missing rang CS and they sent me a prepaid label and replaced the bracelet no problem

Latest posts

Back