Dire fashion advice!!

calliealbert

I know not everyone can be out at home or in school or both, so starting with simple outfits can be a nice way to ease into this process. It’s important to note that not all transgender people have dysphoria with their genitals; but if you do and would prefer to cover your bottom half, go for it. Again, you don’t have to subscribe to anyone else’s idea of dressing but your own.

VapidStoat

I know not everyone can be out at home or in school or both, so starting with simple outfits can be a nice way to ease into this process. It’s important to note that not all transgender people have dysphoria with their genitals; but if you do and would prefer to cover your bottom half, go for it. Again, you don’t have to subscribe to anyone else’s idea of dressing but your own.
Erm, have a message or ten been deleted before this post? Not knocking the content at all, but I am a bit confused

Caroleanne

VIP Shopper
Erm, have a message or ten been deleted before this post? Not knocking the content at all, but I am a bit confused
I have no idea but the majority of the replies have nothing to do with my original comment I never criticised IW clothes at all As the originater can I close the thread as this one has run its course!!

Freddie

I don’t take fashion advice from anyone, I wear what I like when I like and that’s it. I do love Ideal World fashion though, the quality, and better still the prices, are my cup of tea 👍😃
I agree!! :)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slava.bog

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks