Dishevelled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think most of the stylists seem to be strangers to a brush or comb through their hair. Caroline Mcleod-Smith and wet Evie excepted from that.
Caroline Mcleod-Smith always looks neat and is very professional during her presentations I can find any faults with her.šŸ‘Œ
I think we should have pictures of the usual stylists on QVC šŸ™‚

No, it isn't Donna, even though she has many times come on, wearing clothes so very unsuitable. I don't know how she got the job of a stylist :rolleyes:
This person is on now with " The Grey Fox " Actually she looks very presentable in this :oops:
Who can it be? Is 'the grey fox' Dale?

I think most of the stylists seem to be strangers to a brush or comb through their hair. Caroline Mcleod-Smith and wet Evie excepted from that.
Caroline's hair looks very "wiggy" to me. A better, shorter version of Melissa's.

Probably Donna Coulling who does Women With Control and Attitudes by Renee.?
Always looks a mess. Sheā€™s in this video (at time of posting)
Can't do with the womanšŸ‘Ž
No, it isn't Donna, even though she has many times come on, wearing clothes so very unsuitable. I don't know how she got the job of a stylist :rolleyes:
This person is on now with " The Grey Fox " Actually she looks very presentable in this :oops:
Nina,don't know the surname!

Well, its the general standard of today isn't it. Don't be nicely made up, don't bother wearing anything that might flatter, its only tele so can't be arsed to do my hair. Thank the Lord for Helene Berman and Carla Laszlo.

Nina Leonard was an amalgam of Lennie Weinberg (?) and his wife Nina. Lennie died a few years ago, and with new management I think the brand expanded into a different direction.

Good point about Marla Wynn tbh, others from the US who want to flog beauty or candles are quick to present from their homes, and Danni M does it from Aussie, so why not Marla ? Perhaps as the 'biggest selling womans wear' at QVC she doesn't need to bother. OR has she sold out and is no longer around - like others who have sold to conglomerates.

Iā€™ve mentioned this before, all these so called experts, brand ambassadors, guests, or whatever else they present as, are just ā€˜jobbing actorsā€™ who are desperate to take on any gig their agency offers them! I donā€™t blame them as I suppose they have to make a living, and wouldnā€™t turn down work, but itā€™s annoying when they suddenly become experts in everything under the sun, and claim that they have been working in that field for years! Jacquie Joseph would look better if she calmed her hair down, I know itā€™s her natural look, I have thick curly/frizzy hair too, but it looks awful if left to itā€™s own devices, GHDā€™s are my friend!
Since Afro/Carribean individuals are now in demand on TV/radio,I expect they get more work if wearing hair unstraightened.

Describing LLB as an interior designer is amitious, imho. He is a merciless social climber - Bellend.

Nina Leonard was an amalgam of Lennie Weinberg (?) and his wife Nina. Lennie died a few years ago, and with new management I think the brand expanded into a different direction.

Good point about Marla Wynn tbh, others from the US who want to flog beauty or candles are quick to present from their homes, and Danni M does it from Aussie, so why not Marla ? Perhaps as the 'biggest selling womans wear' at QVC she doesn't need to bother. OR has she sold out and is no longer around - like others who have sold to conglomerates.
I think she's 'sold' to QVC if that's possible. In the same way thet Denim & co & cuddleduds (?) ar e allegfedly q's brand

Nina Leonard used to be a man called Leonard, he named the brand of his wife and himself. He died a few years ago, but the brand is still going. He did come over and was known as Lenny, loads of people really liked him.
I liked Lenny, nearer his death, when he was presenting, he appeared to be "drunk"
I wonder if he had a condition that made him appear so:unsure:
RIP LennyšŸ™

I liked Lenny, nearer his death, when he was presenting, he appeared to be "drunk"
I wonder if he had a condition that made him appear so:unsure:
RIP LennyšŸ™
I remember Lenny. He was very funny. He had no filter, so he came out with the most unexpected comments. The final time I saw him, he looked very thin and was obviously ill, but he continued joking.

I found him cringey! Didnā€™t like the way he used to grab hold of and touch the models. Didnā€™t he pull model Bethā€™s top down once? All the models looked embarrassed at his antics, but had to pretend to laugh it off. The attitude was ā€˜oh itā€™s just Lenny, isnā€™t he a character?ā€™ NO!!!! Thatā€™s how these men get away with their touchy feely behaviour. ( sorry, I know a lot of people liked him, but I didnā€™t)

Latest posts

Back