Dishevelled

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found him cringey! Didn’t like the way he used to grab hold of and touch the models. Didn’t he pull model Beth’s top down once? All the models looked embarrassed at his antics, but had to pretend to laugh it off. The attitude was ‘oh it’s just Lenny, isn’t he a character?’ NO!!!! That’s how these men get away with their touchy feely behaviour. ( sorry, I know a lot of people liked him, but I didn’t)
I found him cringey! Didn’t like the way he used to grab hold of and touch the models. Didn’t he pull model Beth’s top down once? All the models looked embarrassed at his antics, but had to pretend to laugh it off. The attitude was ‘oh it’s just Lenny, isn’t he a character?’ NO!!!! That’s how these men get away with their touchy feely behaviour. ( sorry, I know a lot of people liked him, but I didn’t)

I didn't know that about him. I knew someone similar. A brother in law, in fact. He liked to adjust my collar or hold the door out for me, accidentally on purpose brushing my front. And this, with his wife present. How could I say anything? It was long ago, but it still gives me the creeps.

Latest posts

Back