Diy & Garden Gifts TSV 01/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She’s usually got everything she sells as well and so has her dad. His balcony must be getting top heavy by now. 😳

I think it is the inside that rotates then, not the whole top of the lamp. I see they won't come until 27th Dec so if I wanted them they wouldn't arrive until after Christmas. Will anyone have the money just after the big day? It was the same with the KH bedding that cost over £100 but wasn't being delivered until January. Who's got money to buy new, costly things after just shelling out for Christmas (apart from the Qurio ladies)?

CC

Bound to be lots of people who don’t realise that AD is actually after Christmas and will buy them for Christmas. This despite the presenters dropping the fact in occasionally.

They do look lovely tbh. I Love lighting up my garden but very few items last. Solar and battery are all a bit touch and go.

I’ll own up to having ordered two lampposts when they first aired. They do look good and come on every evening. They’re solar ones and I’ve had them for a couple of years. The light that they give out looks brighter than the light on this TSV. Although I’m not buying them, I think the more muted light and bits spinning around would drive me nuts.

Latest posts

Back