Do QVC do special mirrors?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
They clearly must do, especially when the presenters are looking at themselves modelling the Qvc creations.

They appear on air loving themselves, continually posing, looking at themselves in the monitors and do all this look at me, I really do look absolutely fabulous.

Just what are they seeing??? And what are folk off camera saying to them???

Chuntley is queen of the posers. I sit laughing my head off when she starts pouting and turning her shoulders looking at herself. Dear God.

Chuntley is queen of the posers. I sit laughing my head off when she starts pouting and turning her shoulders looking at herself. Dear God.

Remember that certain programme that mentioned a shopping telly presenter

I heard her say on a Kipling hour that she’s not going to apologise for saying she’s a vegan all the time as some people might want to know if an item is vegan, the daft mare hasn’t figured out yet that she can say something is vegan without her having to bore the arse off people that she’s one, which she isn’t of course, she’s only a pretend one, because the Chuntley lovers will already know she pretends to be a vegan, and the rest of us don’t give a toss.

I totally agree about her pouting and posing, it smacks of embarrassing desperation, vanity is an ugly trait but until marrying yourself becomes legal, she’ll just have to love herself from afar.

I heard her say on a Kipling hour that she’s not going to apologise for saying she’s a vegan all the time as some people might want to know if an item is vegan, the daft mare hasn’t figured out yet that she can say something is vegan without her having to bore the arse off people that she’s one, which she isn’t of course, she’s only a pretend one, because the Chuntley lovers will already know she pretends to be a vegan, and the rest of us don’t give a toss.

I totally agree about her pouting and posing, it smacks of embarrassing desperation, vanity is an ugly trait but until marrying yourself becomes legal, she’ll just have to love herself from afar.

:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

I'm of an age (like many on here) who have seen 'fads' come and go.

I also have no thoughts one way or t'other whether people want to be vegan/vegetarian/any other arian, whether they choose to be or born into a particular religion, to choose to be one gender or another, to have a tattoo or not etc etc. In other words I'm pretty tolerant how others choose to live their lives - providing it doesn't affect me.

However, I do get hacked off at the way the media publicise it, businesses see a fantastic marketing and profit opportunity, and organisations, jump on a topic and then we have it rammed down our throats almost on a daily basis. Currently its veganism/vegetarianism. Every magazine/newspaper has recipes for vegan meals (does ANYONE actually make them?), vegan wines, bags, shampoos, (next it will be dog leads and the tooth fairy) are talked about and advertised, for what ? a small percentage of our entire population who follow this way of life as their choice ? I realise its attached to climate change, but my own personal view is until the likes of India and China stop polluting the air then us eating vegan sausage rolls from Greggs is doing very little to help the cause at all.

I was disappointed that she didn't post loads of photos of her celebrating Burns Night with her 'beautiful soul' other half & eating vegan haggis :Cry:

I'm of an age (like many on here) who have seen 'fads' come and go.

I also have no thoughts one way or t'other whether people want to be vegan/vegetarian/any other arian, whether they choose to be or born into a particular religion, to choose to be one gender or another, to have a tattoo or not etc etc. In other words I'm pretty tolerant how others choose to live their lives - providing it doesn't affect me.

However, I do get hacked off at the way the media publicise it, businesses see a fantastic marketing and profit opportunity, and organisations, jump on a topic and then we have it rammed down our throats almost on a daily basis. Currently its veganism/vegetarianism. Every magazine/newspaper has recipes for vegan meals (does ANYONE actually make them?), vegan wines, bags, shampoos, (next it will be dog leads and the tooth fairy) are talked about and advertised, for what ? a small percentage of our entire population who follow this way of life as their choice ? I realise its attached to climate change, but my own personal view is until the likes of India and China stop polluting the air then us eating vegan sausage rolls from Greggs is doing very little to help the cause at all.

Nail on head, Brissles - twice.

Unless it doesn't affect me, which some of it does (not gonna bang on but a few men in my town think that wearing a dress and some lipstick on their days off allows them to flounce into the Ladies like they were born to it - which they weren't. Very upsetting to my niece who used the ones in the local shopping centre to be confronted by a man with his dress up and his bits on show, smirking at her shocked reaction).

Vegans that try to enforce their beliefs on others really piss me off. I eat very little meat but when I fancy a steak I'd like to be able to eat it in peace without being badgered about "Veganuary" and how I'm destroying the world.

Anyone watch that programme where they were stealing farm animals? Some took a young calf. FFS. What did they think they were going to feed it? Coconut milk (burning forests for their plantations)? Almond milk (using more water than any other to produce, killing bees by the millions)? Aw, don't those innocent baby animals look cute. Let's steal them so we can post pictures on Insta. Then starve them to death after causing them terrible stress. Ignorant idiots!

India and China (and others who know better but think they're allowed to as it suits them) polluting the planet like there's no tomorrow - how ironic that saying could turn out to be.

Nothing like having the minority ram their thoughts down my throat :RpS_cursing:

Oh, and Chloe Everton preens in that special QVC mirror more than she presents, too. Very unprofessional and a total turn-off. Thank goodness for mute and fast-forward!

I will take a vegan seriously when they can eat the slop the way it is and not have to have it shaped into drumsticks or chicken fillet shape.

What on earth is this thing today where you can’t call your dog or cat a pet because it demeans them!

As an individual we can do our best but against China etc we might as well piss in the wind.

She really annoys me when she says I have had loads of compliments wearing this dress or whatever. I reckon she probably goes round asking people whether she looks good in it and they say yes to get rid of her. If it was just one dress it would be understandable but she says it in most shows.

I will take a vegan seriously when they can eat the slop the way it is and not have to have it shaped into drumsticks or chicken fillet shape.

What on earth is this thing today where you can’t call your dog or cat a pet because it demeans them!

As an individual we can do our best but against China etc we might as well piss in the wind.

This 'not a pet' idea was discussed years ago & some daft old git has resurrected the idea. I receive very disturbing emails from PETA with links to covertly filmed visits to hell holes for animals so this nonsense really upsets me because it makes a mockery of what really matters. I love animals, prefer them to humans, have always had rescues, never demeaned any &, as far as I'm aware, never had one that was bothered by political correctness.

This 'not a pet' idea was discussed years ago & some daft old git has resurrected the idea. I receive very disturbing emails from PETA with links to covertly filmed visits to hell holes for animals so this nonsense really upsets me because it makes a mockery of what really matters. I love animals, prefer them to humans, have always had rescues, never demeaned any &, as far as I'm aware, never had one that was bothered by political correctness.

Our "pets" are definitely far superior to most humans. None of mine have ever been bothered by this PC madness either.

My friend is a vegan. She tried feeding my dog one of those "chicken drumsticks" to show me that dogs don't need meat and that hers (poor thing - reminds me of the Shirley Valentine bloodhound) does quite nicely on vegan food. Well, I've never seen such a miserable-looking dog as hers, he has no energy and everything from coat to eyes are dull. My dog (who has only ever refused banana and prawns - the two things I've accidentally dropped that didn't disappear at the speed of light) turned his nose up at the "chicken drumstick" and settled into his bed for a nap (presumably to try to ignore her pestering him with ignored offering being waved under his nose).

Latest posts

Back