Do Ya Know What It Is Yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ryan

Registered Shopper
....Asked Rolf Harris once upon a time.
Well I saw some bloke selling womans clothes on QVC. George something or other.And in answer to that Rolf Harris question... NO I ****** well don't what it is.
Looks a bit like my auntie if somebody did a wax figure of her.
I don't mean to be unkind.I'm just bemused.

Last edited:
....Asked Rolf Harris once upon a time.
Well I saw some bloke selling womans clothes on QVC. George something or other.And in answer to that Rolf Harris question... NO I ****** well don't what it is.
Looks a bit like my auntie if somebody did a wax figure of her.
I don't mean to be unkind.I'm just bemused.

I think George Simonton's what they did with all the bits they cut off Cher over the years.

KtWB put it better but..

Seems a nice enough bloke but he's an example of cosmetic surgeons putting money before ethics. I hope George has someone who cares enough bout him to say "Oi! George! No more face lifts"

I hope he's watching tomorrow's TSV cos his current make up look is...er...ill-advised.

Is anyone even looking at the clothes he's selling? I'm too busy watching George: mesmerising!

Jude x

Seems a nice enough bloke but he's an example of cosmetic surgeons putting money before ethics. I hope George has someone who cares enough bout him to say "Oi! George! No more face lifts"

I hope he's watching tomorrow's TSV cos his current make up look is...er...ill-advised.

Is anyone even looking at the clothes he's selling? I'm too busy watching George: mesmerising!

Jude x

He hasn't had a facelift, he says he's too scared. Although he does admit to "procedures", which I take to mean buckets of Botox and skin resurfacing etc and he wears more make-up than Alison Young...although she wears slightly more blush..just slightly.

I do believe he HASN'T had a facelift, you can usually tell around the ears, plus his chin area is not at all tight.

I really like George, his personal taste in clothes may be a little jarring for some, but what I love about him is he makes the effort, he's always interesting to look at.Plus he's super polite and he knows his fashion history. I've learned more about stitches, sleeve, types, hems, fabrics since his been here ,than in my whole decade of watching QVC.
Plus he's 66 years old and I think he looks pretty damn good with it.:ninja:

I do wish these designers wold stop trying to tart up what is essentially poylester with a spot of elastane, with these stupid names, like Milky, Lustre,Slinky etc, etc.

I wish they'd start using Viscose at least, then I'd be more likely to buy some of these items,especially George's coz he's really good at tailoring.

Cheers BFT I knew he'd done something to his face but didn't know what. I agree I love to listen to someone who really knows his subject, rather than spouting meaningless soundbites of sh!te.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back