Do You Think Any Presenters Read This Forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, but they quickly try to deny problems, eg if it's mentioned on here that something hangs not right, next thing they'll be saying on air how well it hangs, or if something's mentioned as being too dear, in the next show it'll be "value for money" etc etc. So yes, they read the comments and I bet the advert "so you think you know QVC" is a reaction to the criticism they get on here. And yes, there are Q salespeople on here, male and female. Just look at what's posted by individuals.

I am sure they read the comments on this forum. There is no way all those egos could resit it. They then, in their deluded world, conclude that we are jealous! As long as their cult followers/ social media friends tell them they are wonderful and beautiful that’s all they need. Jealous of them or their lifestyle? A big resounding NO.

We've had a few join as themselves in the early days: PLavers, Keeley (elemis), MOP Mike. Then a few "insiders" joined, possibly backroom staff at Knowsley. I kinda miss those days.

The Q management monitor us and their rivals but as a presenter I wouldn't read the comments on here...would you?

Evie started a brilliant thread at the beginning of December about the new ways the tat peddlers were describing the stash of freebies they had at home. Suddenly they were buying them or had them in their baskets - conveniently forgetting they had to checkout within 30 minutes, Craigy even said he was enjoying some smelly candles! Their justification could only have been caused by the amount of discussion there had been on here about the amount of products they were given, especially those that many of them never presented.

Last edited:
We've had a few join as themselves in the early days: PLavers, Keeley (elemis), MOP Mike. Then a few "insiders" joined, possibly backroom staff at Knowsley. I kinda miss those days.

The Q management monitor us and their rivals but as a presenter I wouldn't read the comments on here...would you?
"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”
Oscar Wilde.
I'd say that the majority do, they have egos that need to be fed.

Mr Perry snooping around is a bit creepy :eek: What makes you think that he's been doing that?
I watch nearly all of his shows because I like to see what's new in plants etc and Mr CC likes to have a good laugh at Richard Jackson and Lorna Ko. MP often comes out with little comments about things we've talked about on the forum and he's most likely been reading posts or has someone to do it for him.

CC

I remember several years ago julian, can't remember his surname, mentioning this forum on air, he was rude about the site and the members who posted comments.
Thanks to him that's how I found all you lovely people and thanks to all of you for showing me the light and
saving me a fortune over the years. 🥳

Catherine Huntley was a member here when she first joined QVC but didn't stay very long. I remember we all assumed that she'd been told not to post which was a shame cos the forum was much less hostile to the presenters in those days and it would have been fun to have a presenter as a member. I can also remember Julia once years ago saying something about 'You rotten lot on Shopping Telly' but I can't remember why lol.

Latest posts

Back